The Spider

Angela entered the church and spotted Alois. "What took you so long? I've been waiting for hours! I don't like waiting," Alois said, glaring at Angela.

Angela sat down and sighed. "What to do..." She murmured. "Hey! Are you listening to me? Pay attention!" Alois ordered, walking over to Angela.

Angela stood up and cupped Alois' Face in her hands. "I must purify you and rid you of your pain." She murmured.

Alois struggled to get out of her grasp. "Let me go!" He yelled.

Angela smiled and pulled Alois into a tight embrace. Alois struggled a bit until He suddenly stopped.

Angela picked him up and laid him across the church's seats.
She then held her hands out above his head. There was a bright light and then it faded.

Angela sighed once more and fingered her now healing Wound. "The demons should be coming for the boy now," Angela murmured. "I've broken their contract so of course they'll come. What to do..."

Angela sat down as the church's door burst open. "What are you doing? We have to get going!"

"Demonica...I'm Not leaving. The archangel will be here soon and I must go home."

Demonica scoffed. "Sure, you'll go home. Are you an idiot? After all that you've done, there's no way you'll ever re-enter heaven!"

Angela stood up abruptly. "I will be able to!"

Demonica sighed and shook her head. "I pity you, I really do. Suit yourself," Demonica turned to walk away.

"Wait! The demons are coming!" Angela shouted.

"You mean the ones with a contract with that kid? Yeah, I guess they are. What am I suppose to do about it?"

"Tell Sebastian! We had a deal," Angela replied.

Demonica glared at Angela. "Oh really? Fine. Its not like Sebastian's not gonna be pissed when he hears he's gotta fight Claude over a soul he's not even gonna eat."

Demonica walked off.