The Master, Ciel : Gathered

Alex coughed viciously, drawing Ciel's attention to her.

"Will you be alright?" William asked.

"I'll be fine," Alex muttered, standing up.

Ciel spotted Sebastian approaching with Rin in his arms followed by Angela, three demons and Isaac.

"Hi William! Guess what? Rin has new demon servants!" Isaac exclaimed happily, a blush on his face.

"Sebastian, Fix the school," Ciel ordered.

Sebastian placed Rin down before bowing. "As you wish," He said before rolling up his sleeves.

"Mr. Michaelis can't fix the school, that's impossible!" William stated.

"Done," Sebastian said moments later.

William quickly stared up at the school with large wide eyes.

The school was in perfect condition, looking as if nothing happened to it.

William's mouth was agape.

"B-but how?" he stuttered.

Sebastian smiled. "Why you see, I am simply one hell of a butler. It goes without saying that I can handle something of this level,"

"I knew you were cool, Sebastian!" Isaac gushed, his eyes glittering in utmost admiration.

"William!" Sytry's voice called out.

Sytry and Camio approached William followed by Kevin.

"Are you alright?" Kevin asked, clutching his wound.

"I'm fine, but what happened to you? Kevin, you're bleeding!" William stated, a look of concern on his face.

"Don't worry. This...is nothing," Kevin responded, smiling lightly.

The flapping of wings alerted everyone's attention upwards. Flying down was Demonica with Alois in her arms. She landed softly and gently placed Alois on the ground.

Alois' eyes were closed and he appeared to be sleeping peacefully.

"This kid...he's empty inside. I can only guess that Angel purified him." Demonica murmured, turning away.

"Demonica,"Angela said.

"Don't. I won't interfere with any of you anymore. But I will tell you this : Its far from over. You haven't even reached the end, there's so much more you don't know,"

Demonica suddenly flew off leaving everyone in silence.

The crunching of footprints was heard and a soft yet demanding voice said, "You all, Give me Alex or you're all under arrest by order of the Queen."