The Spider: Angela

Angela watched as Sebastian left, carrying Alex's unconscious body. She then glanced down at her wound.

"Oi! You let that human brat harm you?" Demonica asked, suddenly landing beside Angela.

"That human brat as you call it, is possessed by your demon Lord Satan," Angela murmured.

Demonica frowned. "So Lord Satan has found a way to leave Gehenna? That's just fabulous," She said sarcastically.

"Satan is here?" A voice Repeated.

Angela and Demonica spotted Kevin standing a short distance away.

"Uriel!" Demonica yelled, pulling out her Axe.

Angela took a step back as Demonica launched herself at Kevin, bringing her Axe down.

Kevin Created a barrier which deflected Demonica.

Demonica smirked before launching herself again. This time, her Axe produced lighting which struck the barrier creating a powerful blast.

"Angela! Drink the Potion!" Demonica commanded as she attacked Kevin again.

Angela pulled out the Vial from her pocket. The red liquid swirled a bit. Angela unscrewed the top off and stared at it before chugging the liquid down.

Once the liquid was gone, the Vial fell to the ground as Angela clutched her middle.

Angela suddenly screamed in agony and she Collapsed. She clutched the ground and screamed louder as her body began to split apart from her side.

As Angela was literally being ripped in two, Demonica took to the sky. "Lets see you deal with a reborn Angel, Uriel!" Demonica yelled, laughing hysterically before flying away.

Kevin was about to Chase after her, when he glanced back at Angela who had quieted down.

Lying Beside Angela was a silver haired male who sat up and rubbed his head Before looking at Kevin.

"You...Are unclean. I must purify...such a disgusting thing..." He muttered, standing up and spreading his long white wings.

"You're...Ash," Kevin said, backing up a bit.

Ash smiled and pulled out his white sword. He then attacked Kevin.

Kevin build a barrier but it was sliced in two and Kevin was cut across the chest.

Kevin Coughed out blood and spread his white wing. He then flew into the sky.

Ash Flew into the sky after him.

Angela shivered before sitting up and watching them fly off.

"What have I done?" she whispered, standing up. The pain from splitting in two nearly caused her to collapse.

Despite the pain, Angela made her way back to the church.