The Demons: After

The blue flames flickered and began to die down. Alex stood up as more blood came pouring out.
"Now that that's over with, Why don't you say hello to your daddy Camio," Alex said, turning and facing the two demons with her arms outstretched.

"So it's true..." Camio muttered, staring at Alex.

Alex frowned and let her arms drop to her sides. "It looks like I overdid myself. This body can't take anymore. As a farewell, I'll tell you this: Rin is the one who will become the next ruler over Gehenna; Not any of you. Sorry Cami,"

Alex laughed again before collapsing onto the ground in a pool of blood. The blue flames flickered some more before vanishing.

Both Camio and Sytry stood there in silence, Processing what their Lord Satan had just declared.

"So Satan wants Rin to be the next ruler," Kevin Said, breaking the silence.

Camio and Sytry both glanced at Kevin who was leaning against the wall with his hand over his wound. Kevin was breathing heavily and struggling to remain standing.

"Rin isn't anywhere near the level of becoming the next demon king. He's weak! And he's only fifteen! And that's in human years!" Sytry stated angrily.

"Apparently, my father Has a different opinion," Camio commented. "After all, He inherited the blue flames from him."

"Where...is...William?" Kevin Questioned.

"The Elector is..." Camio began.

"With Rin," Sytry finished.

"The Elector is safe with Dantalion." A voice said.

The three turned their attention to Sebastian who was approaching them.

"You," Kevin Said.

"Uriel, You look like a mess. Was that Angel Ash too much for you? I destroyed him rather easily a while back. I suppose you angels really have weakened significantly," Sebastian said as he knelt beside Alex.

Sebastian held Alex bridal style and stood up. He stared questioningly at Ash who was lying on the ground unconscious.
Ash's white feathers were falling off only to be replaced with black feathers.

"It seems Lord Satan has found a new pet," Sebastian commented. He then leaped off, leaving Camio and Sytry staring after him.