The Elector: Witness

William watched Rin run off with Isaac.

"Don't think you're getting away without punishment!" William called after them.

William felt a hand grab his arm. "William don't you understand? Rin Okumura is the Son of Satan! He could try to hurt you!" Dantalion Said.

William yanked his arm away, "Son of Satan or not, he's still gonna be punished!"

Dantalion sighed. "Aren't you in the least concerned with your safety?"

"Let me handle Rin. If anything happens to William you can blame me," Camio said.

Dantalion glanced at Camio, "Fine." He said.

"As if Camio could handle that boy!" Demonica's voice called out from above.

Everyone looked up at Demonica as she laughed. "Just because Rin is your brother doesn't mean You can take him lightly! He's already defeated the eighth demon king Amaimon!"

Camio's eyes widened, "He defeated Amaimon?"

Demonica smiled, "Like I said, you can't handle him, at least, Not without killing him. And if you do kill Rin, you'll have a monster after you. You're daddy Lord Satan is here in Assiah!"

"That's impossible!" Sytry exclaimed.

Demonica laughed again. "Why would I lie?"

Demonica glanced behind herself and snickered, "Looks like The Angels are having a battle royale over there. Well, Its been nice talking to you scum,"

Demonica then flew off.

There was a loud sound and Kevin came crashing into the ground.

"Kevin!" William called out attempting to run to him.

Dantalion grabbed William's arm again and held him back, right as Ash drove his sword into Kevin's chest.

Kevin grabbed the blade of the sword and pulled it out before coughing out blood and flying back. He clutched his chest and breathed heavily, glancing at William.

"Get William out of here!" Kevin ordered.

Kevin flew into the sky as Ash attempted to stab him again.

Ash glanced at William and glared. "Another Unclean one," He spat, "I must cleanse you of your impurities!"

William stepped back and into Dantalion's arms.

Dantalion took William and fled.

Ash attemped to follow but was hit by Sytry. "Hmph! Yet another unclean one! So many dirty beings here," Ash muttered, flying up and slicing at Sytry.