The Spider: Garden

"There is a letter for you," Claude Announced as he entered Alois' Study room.

Alois was lying face down on his desk. "I'm bored," he murmured, sitting up and slouching in his chair.

Claude placed the letter on the desk.

Alois glanced at it and waved his hand. "Open it."

Claude picked the letter back up and began reading it out loud. Once he was finished, he put the letter back down.

"So I have to go undercover at a school? Well at least I'll get to be with Ciel!" Alois said, his face lighting up.
"Claude! Go Pack my things!"

Claude bowed and left the room.
As soon as Claude had left, Hannah ran inside the room. "Master, There's someone outside in the garden," She said.

Alois perked up. "Someone out in my garden? Well, what are you waiting for? Kill them,"

Hannah bowed, "Very Well," She replied.

As she turned to leave, Alois suddenly had an idea. "Wait! Show me to them. I want to see who was foolish enough to trespass,"

Alois stood up and followed after Hannah who led him outside and to his garden.

It was early morning, and the morning dew was still fresh on the flowers.
Thomson, Timber, and Cantebury, stood in a circle with Lances in their hands.

"Move out of the way," Alois demanded.

The three demons moved away revealing a woman dressed in a large white dress with large wings. She was covered in blood and sitting on the ground with a sword in her hand.

Alois stopped and stared at her.

"Home. I have to return," She murmured, clutching her bloodied stomach.

Alois slowly approached her. "An Angel. You're an Angel," he whispered.

The woman looked up at him. "You poor, poor, child," She murmured.

Alois reached out a hand to touch her when He he felt himself Being lifted up. "Put me down Claude!"

Claude held Alois by the waist. "Don't touch her," he said, his eyes turning crimson.

The Woman smiled and stood up, folding her battered wings. "I am Angela. You must Be Alois Trancy. I have heard about you. You are a poor tortured Soul,"

"Angela," Alois repeated, staring at her. "Claude! I want her!"

Angela's smile faded. She glanced at Claude and backed away. "Don't touch me," She whispered as Claude placed Alois on the ground and made his way over to her.

"Stay away, you vile creature!" She yelled, holding out her sword. Angela glanced up. "Demonica. Help me, please," She murmured, eyeing a nearby tree.

"Claude! Capture her!" Alois screamed.

Claude suddenly launched himself at her. Angela let out a scream before falling to the ground. There was a sudden flurry of movement.

Claude was flung backwards and held his golden knives in his hand. "Demonica," he growled.

Demonica stood over Angela. "Bloody hell," She muttered, glancing down at Angela.

"Baalberith is wrong. You can still be useful," Demonica stated. "Take this and Everything will be fine," Demonica said, tossing Angela a small Red Vial.

Demonica turned to Claude and glared, "You will never be as Strong as Sebastian, you copy cat," She said.

Claude suddenly threw the golden knives at Demonica who dodged easily. Demonica then flew off into the distance.

Claude was about to follow after her when Alois yelled, "Give me The Angel! I want her!"

Claude them turned his attention back to Angela who held the Vial tight in her hands.