His Butler: Discovers

Sebastian watched as Rin battled the Demon Maaikaievik.

Sebastian then felt an all too familiar dark Presence farther away from where Rin was. A shiver ran down Sebastian's spine and He smiled. Is this presence...

Sebastian began heading towards the dark Presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex took off his cloak and placed it on the ground. He then pointed up at the sky towards the hidden Angel.
"Come out, I see you!" He called.

Angela slowly flew down and landed in front of Alex. "You're no ordinary human, are you?" She asked, pulling out her white sword.

Alex smiled widely. "Oh? Can you tell?" He replied. Suddenly, Alex glared, Right as Angela, plunged her sword into his chest.

Alex looked down. "Oh no! I've been impaled," he said.

Angela stared at Alex in shock. "H-how are you-"

Alex then plunged his hand into Angela's chest. Angela coughed out blood and withdrew a short distance back. She held her bleeding wound and watched as Alex flexed his hand.

"Hmm. Humans are much more weaker than you'd think," Alex muttered.

"A demon." Angela said.

Alex smiled, "Not Just any demon. Take a guess who,"

"Lord Satan!" Sebastian's voice called out.

Sebastian approached Alex slowly and stared wide eyed at him. "I would recognise your presence anywhere, no matter how faint," He said, bowing before taking Alex's hand.

Alex scratched his head. "I knew you would. Well, I just wanted to show you that I got past the pesky-"

Alex suddenly began coughing Furiously. Blood came out of his mouth and trickled out of his eyes. "Damn Humans are so weak! I can only stay in this girl's body for three minutes before She turns into a bleeding mess!"

"Your host is female?" Sebastian questioned standing up.

Alex nodded as more blood trickled down the nose and out the ears. "Yes. Apparently this girl's wish was to be the perfect boy, something her parents desires, so she summoned me. In exchange for granting her desire I get a host. A pretty good deal wouldn't you say?"

Alex began coughing again as more blood came out. Blue flames started to appear. "Looks like this is goodbye. Hurry up and make my son the demon king!" Alex then collapsed.

Sebastian Caught Alex in his arms and looked up at Angela.

Without a word, Sebastian took Alex to the Dorm room.