The Elector: Destruct

William tapped his foot in annoyance.

Sebastian returned, carrying Alex's unconscious body on his arms. Alex was bloodied and barely breathing.

"What the hell happened to him?" William asked as Sebastian placed Alex down.

"William, Alex is female," Ciel said.

William gasped in shock. "What?!"

"She's also involved in the illuminati, an occult of sorts. I am the Queens guard dog sent to investigate the strange happenings surrounding this school."

"B-but This is an all male school! SHE shouldn't be here!"

"Alex also possesses Satan and is a key factor in the illuminati's plan, is that correct?"

Sebastian nodded. "That is correct." He responded.

There was a sputtering sound as Alex attempted to sit up. "Damn you. Didn't I tell you not to go overboard?" she muttered.

There was the flapping of wings and the group all looked up.

Demonica flew down and landed beside William.

"So, Sebastian, you're not too concerned with Rin battling Michael?" Demonica stated.

Sebastian stood up. "He's already fighting him? I must depart," He said before leaving.

Demonica snickered before glancing at Dantalion. "Its not safe up here. The last time Rin fought, entire buildings came crumbling down. I suspect this time is No different,"

"What exactly are you after?!" Dantalion questioned.

Demonica turned away. "Angie is the only thing in the entire world that matters. Baalberith promised to help me obtain her but I can't depend on that sneaky bastard. You don't need to know what I'm up to. After all, I do enjoy giving you hell,"

Demonica then flew off into the sky.

"Get us down from here," Ciel commanded.

Dantalion sighed before grabbing Ciel and William as well as Alex before jumping down from the building. He landed on the ground and placed the three down.

There was a loud crashing noise and a spark of blue flames. A building rumbled before collapsing, sending debris everywhere.

"The school!" William cried out before shielding his eyes.