The Master, Rin: Fights

Rin quickly unsheathed The Kurikara sword and pushed Isaac out of the way just in time.

The demon's mouth connected with Rin's sword. The demon struggled against the blade. Rin pushed the demon back and ran towards Isaac.

"Stay close to me!" Rin ordered, pulling Isaac to his chest and holding the sword out in front of the two.

Isaac looked up at Rin and Gasped. Rin was covered from head to toe in blue flames and Isaac could see a tail.

"Rin! Y-you're on fire! Are you a-"
"Not now Isaac! I'll explain later!" Rin said, glaring at the demon that now circled the two.

Rin clutched Isaac tighter to his chest and watched as the demon drew itself up. "You have the blue flames... I've seen those before...Only Lord Satan has those flames. Don't tell me you are his spawn?"

Rin clenched his teeth. "Shut up!" He yelled.

The Demon launched itself at him and Rin moved out of the way. Rin landed a few feet away and let go of Isaac. "You stay here, I'm gonna Kill that demon."
Isaac nodded and stepped back. Rin charged at the demon and swung the Kurikara sword cutting off some of the Damon's arms.

The demon roared loudly and hit Rin with it's other arm, sending him flying back.

"Rin!" Isaac called out, attempting to move closer.

"Isaac, I wouldn't," A voice said.

"Alex!" Isaac exclaimed, turning around.

Alex had his eyes firmly glued to Rin who continued to battle the Demon. Alex smiled widely before glancing up towards the sky. Alex frowned before looking back at Rin. "He's still not ready," He mumbled before turning and walking away.

"Alex! Where are you going?" Isaac asked, glancing back at Rin.
Isaac turned and Alex was nowhere to be seen.

Isaac then saw a burst of blue flames and turned and stared at Rin. "Wow," He murmured.

Rin sliced off several more of the demon's arms and then slashed the demon in its stomach. The demon let out a loud scream that shook the ground.