The Master, Ciel: Reminisce

Ciel sat in the carriage beside Rin. "So, Master Chibi, What exactly do you want me to do at the school?" Rin asked, glancing at Ciel.

Ciel looked up at Rin, "Nothing really. You just act natural and get as much knowledge as possible. I mean, Its not everyday that an idiot like you gets to attend England's Top Boarding School. This school is for the Elite, you should be proud you're even capable of attending."

Rin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Yeah I get it. Its a good thing Mephisto is my legal guardian or I would never get to attend such a glorious school," he said sarcastically.

Rin glanced at Ciel who was staring out of the Carriage.
"Chibi, Do you Miss your parents?" He asked suddenly.

There was a quiet chill in the air as the question hung still waiting to be answered.

Ciel turned and glared at Rin. "What kind of question is that?"

"I was just wondering. Miss Lizzie told me that you used to smile all the time when you were a kid." Rin stated.

"Did she tell you How they died?" Ciel asked looking away.

"Yeah. She told me about the fire...and I'm sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose someone close to you," Rin said.

"Nothing you do can change what happened so it's best to ignore it. What happened has made me Who I am today. I have swore to make whoever caused such a disgrace to the Phantomhive family name pay with their lives." Ciel Stated.

"So that's what Sebastian meant about Revenge. Well...I doubt I can change your mind about it, Chibi but i'd hate to see you go through unnecessary Pain. I mean, you're a cool kid, Chibi."

Ciel looked up at Rin. "Stop calling me Chibi. I'm not short," he said.

Rin smiled. "Well actually, you are. Chibi is your nickname. Its much better than shorty or midget or runt or-"

"Okay, I get it!" Ciel interrupted. "You are a strange Demon," he mumbled.

"Hey! Don't call me that! I'm not a demon!" Rin protested.

Ciel turned to Rin with a gleam in his eyes, "Oh really? You look like a demon to me."