The Master, Rin: Plot

Rin suddenly gave Ciel a hug. "Its so good to see ya' Chibi! I haven't seen you in so long!" He said Loudly.

"There are demons here, Isaac knows who they are. I'll try to get it out of him, Leave it to me," Rin whispered into Ciel's ear.

When Rin let Ciel go, William stared at Rin intensely.

"You know the Earl?" William asked, astonished.

"Rin is an old friend of mine. His Father and my father were quite close," Ciel responded, Lying smoothly.

"Yeah! I've known Chibi since he was small!" Rin said, glancing at Ciel who smiled and returned the look.

"I see," William murmured, with a gleam in his eyes.

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you Phantomhive, I hope you enjoy it here. Lets go, Okumura,"
William said, grabbing Rin and pulling him along.

Rin glanced back and noticed Dantalion and Sytry exchange knowing looks with Ciel's escort.

Those guys are suspicious. why do they follow William around?
Rin wondered.

William suddenly stopped walking and Rin Almost gasped.

"Hello, Mr. Michaelis!" Isaac said, waving to the man.

Sebastian! Rin thought.

Sebastian smiled, "Why Hello, Isaac Morton. Thank you for your assistance before," He said, bowing before walking past.

Sebastian stopped in front of Dantalion and Sytry.
Sebastian smirked and walked past.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day!" William ordered, glancing back at The two.

Dantalion stood still and didn't move.

"What's wrong, Dantalion?" Isaac asked.

Dantalion blinked, "Nothing," he replied.

Dantalion began following after William who had begun to walk away.

Rin began walking and glanced back.

Sebastian winked before heading in the opposite direction.

What are you up to Sebastian? Rin wondered, as he followed after William.