The Master: Resolution

William entered his Room and saw Ciel seated drinking tea.

"You're the elector, that much is known," Ciel began, "My job here is done. I have investigated and I have solved the problem so I'm no longer needed here. However, I believe that we must maintain contact. I took the trouble of having Sebastian look into your background a bit. It seems you're having money issues. So, I've went through the arrangements of having you and your companions live at my mansion."

"I can't possibly accept such an offer!" William responded.

Ciel placed his teacup down.

"I am the Queen's guard dog. My duty is to eliminate anything that is a threat to the Queen or England in general. You have the power to elect a ruler for hell. Such a thing makes you a threat. Under normal circumstances, I would be forced to eliminate you,"

"I won't let you hurt William!" Dantalion yelled, bursting open the door. It was apparent he and the other demons were eavesdropping in on the conversation.

"If you live with me, you can be monitored and thus determined no longer a threat. Everything works out for everyone," Ciel said.

William pondered for a moment before a wide smile broke out on his face as a dark aura surrounded him.

This is what I've been waiting for! This could be my chance to make a good impression! Plus there's the possibility that I could meet with the likes of the Queen herself! He thought.

"I accept your offer!" William said, holding out his hand for Ciel to shake.

Ciel smiled and shook his hand. "Then it's settled. You shall come live with me,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BONUS...........

William was expecting a beautiful mansion large and elegant. What he saw before him was a burnt down ruined place.

"T-this is your home?" William asked.

"Waaa! Master Ciel! I'm so sorry!"

"We're sorry, yes we are! Please forgive us!"

"I didn't think the explosives would blow up like that! Please forgive us!"

Finnian, Mey-Rin and Bardroy were all on their hands and knees in front of a very angry looking Ciel.

"Clean this place up at once! This is unacceptable!" Ciel ordered.

"Yes Young Master!" The three yelled, getting up and running off.

Ciel sighed heavily and rubbed his head.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, William," Rin said, patting William on the back.

William's eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"...Somehow I don't think I will..." He muttered.