His Butler : Settled

As Sebastian headed back towards The direction of Ciel and the others, He spotted a group of Demons and Isaac.

"Wow Mr. Sebastian! You're so cool!" Isaac gushed, staring at Sebastian with glittering eyes.

"What did you do to Miss Hannah and Claude?" One of the triplets asked.

Sebastian smirked. "I got rid of them," He said.

The three whispered among themselves.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know. Miss Hannah is missing,"

"We're only servants,"

"Sebastian, " Angela murmured, approaching him.

Rin was in Sebastian's arms staring blankly ahead.

Angela slowly placed her hand on her chest and blushed as she approached.

"What do you want?" Sebastian questioned.

"I-if Rin became demon king, What would that mean for everyone?" Angela murmured.

"I don't want to be demon king," Rin said, "If I were demon king, I would get rid of all the evil demons who hurt people," He muttered.

Sebastian stared at Rin with a frown on his face.

To the surprise of everyone, Angela bowed and buried her face in the dirt.

"I would like to strike a deal. In exchange for serving Rin, I want to be sent home afterwards," she said.

"Wha?"

"If you became demon king, then you could allow an Angel to ascend to heaven But you would have to raid heaven and overthrow God, or something of that magnitude," Isaac piped up.

"Well..."

"Please I beg of you! I only wish to go home," Angela pleaded.

"Master Rin, if I may, don't forget Angela is the one who came after you and tried to kill you." Sebastian said.

"Well...all she wants is to go home..." Rin muttered.

"Thank you," Angela responded, standing up, her face lightly flustered.

The three demons whispered among themselves before kneeling down.

"We would like to serve you as well," The three said in unison.

"Huh?"

"We were born to serve a demon master. We can't sense her anymore so we need a new one. We would like to serve you instead," They said.

"Let them serve you!" Isaac begged, clashing his hands together and looking at Rin with puppy eyes.

Rin sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sure, whatever,"

"Yay!" Isaac exclaimed happily.

"Isaac,"

"Hmm?"

"Shut up,"