The Elector: Unknown

Everyone turned and stared at a young girl. She wore a long white robe that seemed to be too big for her. Her long White hair fluttered after her as she approached them.

She Stared at William with blank, Blue eyes.

William shuddered under the young girl's gaze. Staring into her eyes reminded him of a deep pool of never ending sky.

"I'm Earl Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen's guard dog and I demand to know who you are," Ciel said.

William glanced down at Ciel and admired his composure.

"I am Lady Angelina Nightray, adopted daughter of Duke Nightray and a loyal messenger of the Queen. If we must be official, I am the Queen's Jaeger." The girl responded.

William glanced back at the girl.

"I am with Pandora and Alex belongs to us." Lady Angelina stated. She glanced at the sleeping form of Alois. "That boy too," she added.

Ciel was about to response when Alex said. "He understands. Me and that Alois guy will go with you. Give me a moment to collect myself."

"What are you-" Ciel began when he was interrupted.

"She's with Pandora. They're a secret organization that was probably watching everything. You should try not to get on their bad side or they'll report your... demon acquaintances." Alex said.

"My body can't handle Lord Satan any longer. He'll leave my body soon. That's what I'm waiting for," She whispered.

Alex let out a soft sigh as her eyes flickered blue flames before returning to their original color.

"Goodbye," She whispered. Alex suddenly collapsed backwards and fell into the arms of a blonde haired man with a golden eye. His other eye was hidden beneath his long hair.

The man carried Alex bridal style and Angelina snapped her fingers. Another man appeared and scooped up Alois and carried him.

"I'll be watching you Guard dog, and your elector as well," Angelina commented before turning and walking away.

The two men quietly followed after her.

As William watched her go, He thought he saw white feathers slowly fall from behind the girl onto the ground. He blinked rapidly. There was no sight of any feathers.

"William, we'll speak in your bedroom," Ciel stated before walking back into the school.