The Master, Ciel: Call

"Put me down!" Ciel ordered from his position on Dantalion's shoulder.

Dantalion leaped on top of one of the school buildings and placed Ciel and William down.

William dusted himself off. "What's going on down there?" He questioned.

Ciel followed William's gaze and gasped.

There was a sudden burst of blue flames and a screaming noise.
Then the flames disappeared as suddenly as they came and all was quiet.

"Lord Satan," Dantalion murmured, Staring wide eyed at the scene.

Ciel ripped off his eye patch, "Sebastian! Come here this instant!" He ordered as his eye glowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was deflecting Michael's sword when his hand glowed.

"Master," Sebastian muttered.

The sword collided with the knife Sebastian wielded.

"What's wrong?! Your Master calling you?" Michael said.

Sebastian smirked, "At least my master calls me. Your Master doesn't even look at you anymore." He responded.

Michael gritted his teeth, "Don't talk about the heavenly father that way, you demon!"

Sebastian used that moment to fling Michael back and he threw several knives at him.

Michael knocked the knives away. He looked around as  Sebastian was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn him, He escaped," Michael said. "No matter. The one I have to eliminate is Rin."

It took Michael a moment before he picked up on where Rin was located. Once he discovered where he was, Michael began heading that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel waited. In a split second, Sebastian bowed before him. "You called, Young Master?" He responded.

"Sebastian, Did you complete my previous orders?"

"Yes."

"Sebastian, what is the present situation?"

Sebastian stood up. "The angels have made their move on Master Rin. Lord Satan is also here."

Ciel pondered for a moment. "I trust you can handle a few angels?"

Sebastian nodded. "Of course, you only need to order it."

"Retrieve Alex. If any angels attempt to stop you, eliminate them. Once you bring Alex, You can then assist Rin. Go, that's an order!" Ciel yelled.

Sebastian bowed before leaving.

"Wow. Mr. Michaelis is so...obedient," William said.

"That is how a demon servant should be," Ciel responded.

William gave Dantalion a demanding look.

"What are we going to do while Mr. Michaelis is doing your order?" William asked.

"We wait," Ciel said.