The Demons: Battle

Sytry was knocked into the ground as Ash attempted to stab him.

Ash was thrown aside by Camio who caught him by surprise.

Sytry stood up. "Damn. I didn't think this Angel would be this strong," He said, wiping the dirt from his face.

"Its Demonica. She planned this. The Angel is a fallen Angel like you but somehow he's stronger. She must have given him something," Camio stated.

Ash was glaring angrily at the Demons. "Unclean," He muttered. Ash repeated those words over and over like a chant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin slowly leaned against a nearby wall and clutched his bleeding wound. He breathed heavily and tried not to look at the wound.

"Wow, Uriel, you're beaten up."

Kevin looked up to see Alex smiling down at him. Something about Alex's Aura told him who had really spoken.

"Satan," Kevin Said.

"Don't say it like that! The way you talk, it's like we're mortal enemies!"

"We are," Kevin responded before coughing out blood.

Alex frowned before laughing hysterically. "My goals are simple. I want to merge Gehenna and Assiah. Not you nor Michael can stop that. Especially not a mad Angel,"

Alex began slowly walking towards the Battlefield.

"Where are you going?!" Kevin yelled attempting to get up.

"Where do you think?" Alex yelled back.

Kevin managed to stand up and began to slowly follow after Alex.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash slashed at Camio but missed. Sytry Attacked from behind and managed to hit Ash.

Ash leapt back and was about to attack again when someone knocked him into the ground.

The two demons stared in shock at Alex who was covered in blue flames and dripping in blood.

"Hello Angel. I don't appreciate you interfering in my plans!"

Alex grabbed Ash by the neck and pinned him to the ground.

"Don't touch me, you unclean Demon!" Ash screamed, attempting to cut Alex.

Alex was pierced through the stomach and laughed Hysterically before ripping the sword out and throwing it out of reach.

"I'm unclean? How funny! You are the one about to be unclean. I could use you, you know. No matter how delusional you may be, I could always use a bit of...how should I put it...entertainment," Alex said, leaning closer.

Blue flames licked the entire area and Camio and Sytry stepped back in fear.

Suddenly, the blue flames sparked up and Ash's Screaming could be heard.