The Master, Rin: Saves

Rin stared at Angela. "Call off your Angel friends!" He suddenly demanded.

"Angel friends?" Angela repeated, cocking her head. "Oh, that must mean that Michael is here," she said, walking towards the doors.

Rin heard a gasp from Isaac and turned to look at him.

"Wow, they're triplets! I didn't know demons could be like this! Hey Rin, Can I keep them?" Isaac asked, Staring at Rin with glittering eyes.

"No you can't!" Rin responded right as the doors to the church burst open.

Rin turned and stared as Angela stood in front of Michael.

"Michael, You came! I purified Alois Trancy, such a poor soul. Now tell me, Can I finally return home?" Angela asked breathlessly.

"Get out of my way!" Michael said, throwing Angela to the side as he approached Rin.

"Son of Satan, your time is up," Michael said, pointing his sword at Rin.

Rin clenched his teeth and held the Kurikara sword out in front of himself.

"Please tell me! Can I return home to the heavens?!" Angela pleaded, grabbing Michael's leg.

Michael glared at Angela with a disgusted look before kicking her away.

"Don't touch me!" Michael yelled, lifting up his sword.

Angela closed her eyes, prepared to feel the pain of the blade.
Instead, Angela heard the sharp sound of two swords colliding.

Angela opened her eyes and stared up at Rin in complete shock.

Rin stood over Angela with his sword connected to Michael's.

"Look, I'm not doing this for you!" Rin yelled, glancing at her. "I'm only doing this because I can't stand bastards who would hurt their own comrades!"

Rin pushed Michael back.

"Oh how noble of you," Michael said sarcastically. "A demon protecting a fallen Angel, how cute. You think you can challenge me? You're mistaken!"

Michael and Rin exchanged blows again.

Rin glanced over at Isaac who was hiding behind the seats and peering over them to watch the fight.

I gotta take this outside! I can't endanger Isaac!

"What's the matter? Getting scared demon?" Michael asked.

"Back the hell up!" Rin yelled, knocking Michael into the wall.

"Isaac, stay here!" Rin yelled before running through the hole in the church's wall.

"Rin!" Isaac yelled.

Angela stood up from the ground. "He...saved Me? Why did he..."

Angela slowly walked over to the hole in the church's wall and walked through it.

Isaac was about to follow after her when he glanced at the three demons still pinned to the ground.

Isaac knelt down. "I'll release you guys." He said, removing the silver knives that pinned them down.

The three stood up. "Master Alois isn't bound to Claude anymore."

"Yeah but that means we don't have a master,"

"Where's miss Hannah? I can't sense her,"

"Hmm. That boy was Lord Satan's kid,"

"He looks strong, doesn't he?"

"What should we do?"

"Find Miss Hannah,"

"But I don't wanna. I wanna see Lord Satan's kid,"

"You guys should go watch the fight, then. I want to see it too," Isaac said.

The three demons stared at Isaac for a moment before whispering among themselves.