The Master, Rin: Prepares

The next day, Rin followed William as he led him from class to class. Once classes were over, Rin spotted Isaac in the halls with a stack of books in his hands.

"Hey Isaac!" Rin called out running beside him. "Hello Rin," Isaac responded, a wide smile in his face. "Are we gonna Summon the demon tonight?" Rin asked.

Isaac nodded. "But first, We have to pick a demon! I've got a lot of Different books on them. You can choose whichever peaks your interest." He said. "Come on, lets go to the library!"

Isaac began walking towards the Library with Rin following behind.

"Hey, Okumura, Where are you going?!" William's voice called out.

Rin slowly glanced back and saw William with his hands in his hips and a stern look on his face.

"Looks like you'll have to pick one for me," Rin said to Isaac.

Isaac nodded and continued on to the library.

Rin sighed before turning around and approaching William.

What could he want? Rin wondered. Wait! This guy has demon servants! He's probably connected! I know Chibi would want me to find some things out! Rin realized.

"Say, Will, do you believe in demons?" Rin asked.

"I thought I told you not to call me that! I'm your superior!" William stated.

"And I told you to call me Rin. If you don't, I'll keep calling you Will. Or I might call you Willi or Wiwi or Williwilli,"

"Just stop it!" William said, getting annoyed.

"Well, do you?" Rin asked.

"Do I what?"

"Do you believe in demons?"

"I see Isaac has been filling your head with nonsense!" William stated. "Its no wonder. you're an idiot! On the entrance exams you've ranked on the bottom!"

William produced several pieces of papers with Rin's low scores placed on the top of them.

"How can a long-time friend of the Earl phantomhive be this stupid?" William muttered, shaking his head in disapproval.

Rin shrugged. "I've never been the studying type. Class bores me," He said.

William face palmed. "Another meathead," He muttered.

"Fine! If classes bore you then you shall endure the harshness of my tutoring!" William declared.

"Why are you tutoring me?" Rin asked.

"Because if you do poorly, then it reflects on me. Come! You will be at the top! Even if it kills you!"

William grabbed Rin's arm and pulled him after him.