The Master, Rin: Problem

Rin quickly deflected Michael's sword.

"Dantalion! Take Chibi and the others and get out of here!" Rin yelled, launching himself at Michael.

Dantalion Grabbed William and Ciel by their waists and leapt off.

Isaac stood by watching Rin with admiring eyes.

"Isaac, Run!" Rin ordered, sneaking a glance at him before being flung back.

Isaac clapped his hands together. "Wow! Keep going, I'm sure you'll win!" Isaac said.

"Now isn't the time to be playing games!" Rin responded, slashing at Michael.

Michael dodged easily and flew into the air. "Is this all that the Son of Satan has? I'm surprised No one has taken care of you yet. You're surprisingly Weak!" He yelled, flying down and knocking Rin into the dorm building.

Rin nearly crashed into the wall but was caught. Rin looked up and blinked rapidly before calling out, "Sebastian!"

Sebastian sighed heavily. "Master Rin, Are you sure your middle name isn't trouble?"

Rin scoffed, "Ha, Ha, Sarcasm."

Rin was placed down and Sebastian eyed Michael. "I suggest you stand Back. You're not properly prepared to handle an archangel such as him,"

"I wonder why. If you would hurry up and train me I wouldn't have any problem taking him on!" Rin responded.

"Hello Michael," Sebastian said.

Michael glared at Sebastian. "Oh, it's you. You've always been nothing but a pest!"

Sebastian smirked. "Ah, but you are pathetic and in no position to talk. You serve a Lord that you haven't even spoken to in decades."

Sebastian suddenly threw knives at Michael, Catching him by surprise.

"It would be best if you go!" Sebastian called out, addressing Rin.

Rin grabbed Isaac and pulled him after him as he headed towards the Church.

"Why are we going to the church?" Isaac questioned.

"It seems like a good place to go!" Rin responded.

Rin burst into the church and shut the doors behind Isaac. "Hi Angela!" Isaac said, waving to her.

Rin whipped around and Stared at Angela who was bent down, examining three identical Demons.

"Oh, hello Isaac Morton. Hello Rin Okumura," Angela stated, standing up straight and smiling at the two.