The Master, Rin: School

Rin gathered the clothing that Ciel had given him upon his first day as a Butler. They were Three neatly folded Butler Attire's that matched Sebastian's.
Rin put the clothes in a suitcase that leaned against the wall.

Sebastian entered the bedroom. "Rin, Master Ciel summons you," he said.

Rin stood up and held the suitcase. "Say, Sebastian, When will my training begin?" Rin asked.

Sebastian smirked, "In due time," He answered, exiting the room.

Rin sighed heavily, "It Feels like you don't want to teach me. I need to get back to Japan and Kill Satan," he mumbled, following after Sebastian as he led him towards Ciel's Study.

When Rin entered the room, he saw Ciel lying across the desk breathing heavily, seemingly exhausted.

"What happened to you, Master Chibi?" Rin asked.

"Shut it," Ciel answered, sitting up straight.

"So what's the deal? Why do I have to get my stuff? Am I going Back to Japan?" Rin Questioned.

"You're coming with me to a Prestigious boarding school," Ciel answered.

"School? Why?" Rin asked, Puzzled.

"The Queen has Ordered Me to investigate the School. She is concerned About the wellbeing of the students. Therefore, as the Queen's Guard dog, I will investigate."

"Why am I going?" Rin asked.

"Sebastian Will be going undercover along with me and he won't be able to handle your studies. So, You'll come along as well. Besides, if there is something going on, I will feel better with two Demon servants." Ciel stated.

Rin scoffed, "Yeah right. You just want to keep eating my Desserts."
Ciel blushed heavily, "that's not true!" He protested.

Rin smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you say, Master Chibi. At least I don't have to sit through Sebastian teaching me. He's Brutal. I miss one question and it's Whack! Right on the head too,"

Sebastian smirked, "Its not my fault your an idiot, Rin. I say, how could the brilliant Lord Satan Produce such an Imbecile."

"I'm not Stupid! Its just you're Teaching Methods are too difficult! How the Hell am I suppose to learn Latin if I'm not even a master at English!"

"Your not bad at English. Your English is surprisingly good," Ciel commented.

Rin stared at Ciel in surprise. "I'm being Praised...Am I going to die?"

Ciel's face turned red in embarrassment. "S-shut Up! Sebastian, go prepare the Carriage!"

Sebastian bowed and left the room.

"Master Chibi Praised Me! I never thought you were capable of such compassion!" Rin exclaimed.

"I take that back! You're a complete idiot!" Ciel said.

Rin began laughing, "Then no more sweets for you!"

"You can't do that!"

"Yes I can!"

"No, you can't!"

Rin continued laughing at Ciel who blushed heavily.