Meanwhile

Deep in Hell, Demonica stood before the demon Baalberith.
"What do you mean, he's still alive? I thought I told you to Kill him!"

"Angela thought differently. I told you using an Angel would get you nowhere," Demonica stated.

"That doesn't explain why YOU didn't kill him!" Baalberith yelled angrily.

"I got distracted! There were reapers and Sebastian was there and so was Samael!" Demonica fumed.

"Samael?" Baalberith repeated.

"Yes. He goes by the name of Mephisto in the human world. He was there along with Sebastian. Both of them were with Rin Okumura,"

"Samael has yet to choose a candidate for the elector to choose. I hope he isn't thinking about making that brat-"

"Lord Satan Personally requested for Sebastian to Watch over Rin. Sebastian was the third strongest Demon King, after all." Demonica interjected. "It was too much for me. I couldn't take on Sebastian, let alone Mephisto, king of time! And then there's Rin himself. He's inherited the blue flames!"

"I see. So Not even you along with Angela could handle them? I've underestimated Rin Okumura." Baalberith murmured.

"Go Kill Angela, she's of no use to me anymore," Baalberith stated. "Once you are done with that, I want you to go observe the Elector. He must choose my Candidate."

Demonica sighed and turned away. "Very well," She answered before leaving.

Demonica flew through the cold Night sky searching for Angela. "There," She muttered, spotting Angela sitting atop a tree staring at the Moon.

"Heaven," Angela Whispered, her eyes glued to the Moon.

"Angela, Its time to die," Demonica stated, holding her axe firmly in her hand.

Angela turned and stared at Demonica. "I can't die yet. I have to go home," She whispered, standing up.

Demonica flung herself at Angela and attempted to Cut her. Angela grabbed her White Sword and flew away.

Demonica's axe was caught firmly in the tree's bark. She ripped it out and flew after Angela.