The Master,Rin: Summons

Rin sighed and walked out of William's room with a stack of books. "I can't believe he's making me read all this," He mumbled, heading towards his room.

Standing outside Rin's room was Isaac dressed in a dark hooded cloak. "Hi Rin! Are you ready for the summoning?" He asked.

Rin faked a smile, "Of course! Just let me put my stuff up first."

Once Rin had put his books up, he followed after Isaac who led him outside and towards a wooded area away from the school.

There was an already drawn circle on the ground. Isaac placed his things on the ground and held a thick black book in his hands.

"Okay, the first thing we need to do is call out to the demon. After that we make a deal with it and that's it!" Isaac explained.

"Have you ever summoned a demon before?" Rin asked, grabbing on to the hidden Kurikara sword on his back.

Isaac looked unsure of himself. "W-well most of my summons have been failures...but something tells me tonight will be different!"

Isaac flipped the book to a page and began reading off a chant of sorts.

When he was finished, Isaac placed the book on the ground and held out his arms in front of himself. "O Great Demon Maaikaievik! Heed my call and rise forth! Come O mighty Demon!"

There was a loud rumbling noise. The entire ground shook and the circle glowed a dark color.

Rin instinctively pulled out the Kurikara sword.

In the middle of the circle appeared a large scaled beast with several large arms attached to it's sides and a thick large jagged teeth. "Who dares summon the mighty Maaikaievik!" The demon roared.

Isaac took a step back. "I-it worked!" He exclaimed, a blush on his face.

The large demon turned it's attention towards Isaac. "What a foolish human. Such a small thing daring to make me Its slave. I'll devour you!"

The demon Suddenly launched itself at Isaac.