The Master, Rin: Exposed

Rin sliced the neck of the Demon. It let out one final massive roar before falling to the ground.

Rin was breathing heavily and turned to see Isaac staring at him with admiring eyes.

"Wow! You killed that demon all by yourself! So...are You a..." Isaac trailed off.

Rin nodded. "Yeah. But I'm actually an exorcist in training. I'm gonna Kill Satan one day,"

"Isaac!" William's voice called out.

Isaac shivered and turned to look at William who was followed by Dantalion and Sytry along with Camio.

The group all stopped at the sight of Rin.

"Rin...is the son of Satan?" Dantalion muttered, his eyes widening in shock.

"I knew there was something off about you!" Sytry said, pointing at Rin.

William stood shocked for a moment before walking over to Rin. "So it was you causing this ruckus! Well, Okumura, you're have some explaining to do!"

Suddenly, Dantalion and Sytry stood in front of William. "Don't get close! He might try something!" Dantalion said, glaring at Rin. "I won't let you harm the Elector!"

Rin scratched his head, "Who says I'll harm the Elector?"

"Yeah! Rin is an exorcist in training! He says he's gonna Kill Satan!" Isaac piped up, glancing at Rin.

"So...what's he an Elector for?" Rin asked.

The demons stared at Rin in shock. "You...don't know?" Dantalion finally asked after an awkward silence.

"Well, a lot has happened and I'm not well versed in the demon world. So, no I don't know," Rin said.

William brushed past Dantalion and Sytry and stood in front of Rin. "All that doesn't matter! What were you and Isaac doing out here this late at night!" He demanded.

Isaac shuffled a bit before answering, "We were....Summoning a demon. I thought Rin would like to summon one,"

William glared at Isaac. "Looks like I'll have to punish you both!" He said.

Rin suddenly remembered his orders. "Yeah you do that William!" He said before grabbing Isaac's wrist and pulling him after him.

"Goodnight! See ya tomorrow!" Rin called out.

Everyone watched them go with a dazed expression on their faces.