The Master, Ciel: Met

Ciel followed after his excort, a boy named Nathan Caxton, down the halls of the school.

"Welcome to Stratford Academy, Phantomhive," Nathan said, turning and smiling at Ciel.

Ciel returned the smile until he spotted an all too familiar blonde boy walking down the hall lead by another blonde boy.

"Hello Nathan,"

"Hello Alex,"

The boy, Alex smiled at Nathan and glanced down at Ciel.

"Is this one of the other new students?" Alex asked Nathan.

Nathan nodded in response. "This is Earl Ciel Phantomhive."

"An Earl at such a young age," Alex muttered, holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you Phantomhive,"

Ciel shook Alex's hand before looking at the other blonde boy who was staring at Ciel intensely.
"Hello Ciel Phantomhive,"

"Hello, Alois Trancy," Ciel said, as nicely as he could through gritted teeth.

Alois smiled.

"You two know each other?" Alex asked.

"We are aquatinted," Alois replied. "So, Alex, Can you show me the rest of the school?"

Alex nodded and motioned for Alois to follow him as he turned to walk away. "See you later, Nathan," Alex muttered, walking down the hall.

Alois began walking past Ciel and Placed a folded piece of paper in the palm of Ciel's hand.

Ciel shoved the paper in his pocket and watched Alois walk away.

"Follow Me, Phantomhive," Nathan said.

Ciel began following after Nathan when he spotted Rin down the hall heading towards him.