The Master, Rin: Sets

Rin sat on his bed and sighed heavily. How an I going to get Isaac to tell me those demons identities? Rin wondered.

Rin stood up and left his bedroom. He began walking down the hall when he spotted Sebastian coming his way. "Hey, Sebastian, do you know where Isaac went?" Rin asked.

Sebastian places a finger in his lips. "Here you may call me Mr. Michaelis, Master Rin," he whispered.

Rin rolled his eyes, "Well? Did you see where he went?"

"The library," Sebastian answered.

Rin began running down the hall towards the Library.

Once Rin was inside of the Library, he spotted Isaac sitting near a large stack of books.

Rin made his way towards Isaac and sat beside him. "Hey, Isaac. Can you tell me more about those demons that you know?" Rin whispered.

Isaac glanced at Rin and blushed slightly. "Y-your interested in demons?"

Rin nodded. "Yeah, they're so cool! I wish I could meet some," Rin said.

Isaac smiled. "The demons that I know are friends with William, but William is a realist. They're really amazing and strong!"

They're friends of William's! And they're strong too! That's gonna be a problem. Rin thought.

"Have you ever tried summoning a demon?" Isaac asked, snapping Rin out of his thoughts.

Rin shook his head. "I never had the opportunity. Plus I don't know how,"

"I can teach you," Isaac said, shutting the book he had open. "Really?" Rin asked.

"Yep! Come outside the school building Tomorrow night and I'll teach you then," Isaac stated, gathering his things.

"Cool!" Rin exclaimed, standing up. "See you then,"

Rin watched Isaac walking towards the Library exit.

Rin sighed heavily and began to leave the Library.
Tomorrow night! I gotta tell Chibi! Rin thought.