The Elector: Awoke

William Twining was asleep in his bed when a loud rumbling noise accompanied by a mysterious scream awoke him from his slumber.

William sat up and sighed heavily as he climbed out of bed. Once William opened his door he saw Dantalion and Sytry heading towards him.

"William, Are you alright?" Dantalion asked.

William frowned and placed a hand on his hips. "Who is it making noise this late at night? Some people are trying to sleep!"

"Some Demon probably," Sytry responded.

William placed a hand on his forehead and sighed again. "Another one of your friends?"

Suddenly, there was a burst of blue flames from outside the window. All three looked outside.
"What was that?" William questioned.

Sytry's eyes widened. "Blue flames," He murmured.

"Its gotta be Satan's son!" Dantalion stated, staring out the window.

William frowned and began heading outside.

"Where are you going?!" Dantalion called out.

"I'm going to see whose causing this rukus! Son of Satan or not, whoever the perpetrator is, he's gonna pay for making so much noise!" William responded.

Dantalion and Sytry ran after William.

Once they got outside, they saw Camio standing next to a familiar person.

"Demonica!" Dantalion Yelled.

Demonica smirked, "So that's the Elector. I can't say that he lives up to his reputation seeing as to how I never met Solomon. But he looks nothing like an Elector should."

William pointed a finger at Demonica. "Are you the one causing all this noise?"

Demonica shrugged, "I wish. The one you're looking for is over there," She said, pointing to the direction farther away from the school.

William walked past Demonica and headed to that direction. Dantalion and Sytry followed after William.

Camio watched them go before turning to Demonica. "Are you sure it's one of my brothers who is doing this?"

Demonica nodded. Camio frowned and began following after The others.

Demonica sprouted her wings and followed suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin looked out of the church and felt the ominous presence. He began walking towards the direction in which the blue flames were.