The Master,Ciel: Report

Nathan led Ciel to his room. Once inside, Ciel plopped onto the bed and sighed. "What a day," he mumbled.

Ciel pulled out the folded piece of paper that Alois had given him and read it briefly.

He sighed and put it to the side as the door to his room opened.

Sebastian walked inside with a platter that had a cup of tea and a slice of cake placed on it.

"Young Master, I have some news to report," Sebastian stated, placing the platter on a desk near the bed. He picked up the cup of tea and handed it to Ciel.

Ciel took a sip from the cup. "Report," he said.

"The Angel, Angela is here at the school under Alois Trancy's Order. Apparently, he is her new master."

Ciel peered into his cup of tea. "Anything else?"

"I suspect there to be connections to an occult of sorts. There are Demonic activities going on here."
Sebastian continued.

"The Queen ordered us to investigate the school because of the Church's growing concern for the youths who attend. If there is a connection to an occult, we must terminate it," Ciel stated.

Sebastian bowed. "You are right, young master."

"Rin said that there were demons here and that Isaac Morton knew who they were. Once their identities are revealed, I want you to handle them and find their Masters," Ciel said.

Sebastian smiled. "As you wish," he replied before walking out of the bedroom.