Meanwhile

Outside Stratford, a spider hung suspended from its web. As a gust of wind blew, the spider allowed itself to be pushed along with it.

Claude Waited Outside and at the sight of the spider, he pushed up his glasses and held out his hand. The Spider fell onto Claude's hand and his eyebrow twitched.

"Someone's been tampering with my Meal. An Angel?" Claude turned to the other Demon servants. "You all, lets go. The Master is being Polluted by An Angel."

Claude quickly Turned and headed towards the school.

Hannah followed after him accompanied by Thompson, Timber, And Canterbury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian threw off his disguise and made his way back to Ciel.

"Oi, Sebastian!"

Sebastian stopped and turned to Demonica. "What do you want?"

Demonica scowled, "Angela says you two have a deal. She purified Alois and broke his contract with Claude. Put two and two together,"

Sebastian frowned, "So she wants me to protect her." He turned away. "Our deal was only good for information. Without it, I'm not obliged to assist her."

Demonica sighed, "The Illuminati. That's what you were tasked with investigating,"

Sebastian turned to her, "And?"

"Lucifer. That's the leader. They have headquarters all over. Their main Headquarter is back in Japan. The info that the members gave you is false."

Sebastian glared. "And how do you know?"

"Baalberith has connections. There's more going on than you know. But you've got info. Now you're obliged to assist her," Demonica stated, turning away.

"Why do you care what happens to that Angel?" Sebastian asked.

"Angie." Demonica said simply.

"So that's why," Sebastian replied. He smirked. "Angie was your younger sister. I remember your Wish. Wasn't it to turn Angie into an Angel?"

"Shut up and go," Demonica said.

Sebastian turned and headed towards the Church.

Demonica glanced up. There was a loud rumble across the sky.

"Michael is coming," She murmured. Demonica began walking.