The Master, Rin: Escort

The rest of the ride to the School was silent.
Rin glanced down at the neat uniform that he wore. He sighed and stared out of the Carriage.
He began to see a large building in the distance. "Chibi! We're almost there!" Rin exclaimed.

The Carriage suddenly stopped. The door opened and Sebastian held out his hand. Ciel took his hand and stepped out.

"Where are you going Chibi?" Rin asked.
"We have escorts who will show us around the School. For my undercover plan to work, we have to enter the School separately. I meet my escort at a different location than you. Thus, I will be riding in a different carriage from now on," Ciel explained.

"Who will be driving my Carriage?" Rin asked.

"That would be Tanaka," Sebastian stated with a smile. "As for master Ciel's Carriage, I will. Under a disguise of course."

Sebastian shut the door of the Carriage and it suddenly began moving again.

Rin sighed and sat back.
After Several minutes, the Carriage stopped once again. The door opened and Tanaka stood outside with his hand outstretched. "Master Rin, We are here," he said with a knowing wink.

Rin smiled and took Tanaka's hand as he helped him out of the Carriage.

Rin stretched and yawned before looking around.
There was a group of students approaching him. The blonde one who seemed to be in charge spoke first. "Are you the New student?" he asked.

"Yeah," Rin replied.

"I'm William Twining, your escort who will be showing you around, can I have your name?"

"Rin Okumura. Its nice to meet you, William," Rin held out his hand and William shook it.

"Who are they?" Rin asked, pointing at the three behind William.

"That's Dantalion, Sytry, and Isaac, don't worry about them, follow me," William said, beginning to walk away.

Rin began following after William.

"So your Rin Okumura?" Isaac said, walking beside him.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Isaac," Rin replied.

"Do you believe in demons?" Isaac asked, staring at Rin with a dazzled expression.

Rin shuddered. "W-well-"
"Isaac! Stop pestering Rin!" William interrupted, giving Isaac a stern look.

Isaac backed away and looked down at his feet.
"Demons are real, you know. I actually know a few," Isaac muttered.

"Really?" Rin asked, turning his attention towards Isaac.
Chibi might need to know this! Rin thought.