The Master, Rin : Frustration

Rin breathed heavily as he watched Michael rise from the debris.

"Damn it," Rin muttered.

Michael glared at Rin as he slowly approached covered in dust.

Rin closed his eyes. I have to stop him. But how? No! Don't think, just Do!

Rin took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He gritted his teeth and let out a roar before clashing his sword against Michael's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was leaping towards the battlefield. He spotted Demonica sitting atop a building with her legs dangling over watching Rin fight.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian questioned.

"Rin. He's part human and yet Lord Satan wants him to be demon king. I don't understand. Did he love Yuri that much?"

"Perhaps."

Demonica sighed and stood up. "Well, You better go rescue him," she said, spreading her wings before taking flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael clutched his bleeding arm.

Rin's flames were getting larger. He was about to rush towards Michael when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"S-Sebastian!" Rin Exclaimed.

Sebastian smiled before grabbing the Kurikara sword from Rin.

"I told you before Master Rin, A master must allow his servants to handle the battle first," Sebastian stated before turning his eyes on Michael.

Sebastian's smile widened. "This will be over quickly. Master Rin, please close your eyes. I don't want you to see me like this,"

"See you like what?" Rin asked.

The whole area suddenly became darker. Sebastian slowly walked towards Michael, shedding his human appearance as he did so.

Rin squinted But was having a difficult time seeing due to the darkness.

There was the sound of clashing swords and A ripping noise. The clashing continued and a spurting noise.

Moments later, Michael flew into the darkening sky coughing out blood. His eyes were full of hatred. He glanced at Rin and made eye contact. Michael then glanced down at the darkness below. "Curse you," He spat before flying away.

Rin watched him go and sighed in relief. He then let himself fall to the ground.

The darkness suddenly vanished, leaving only the dark night sky exposed.

Sebastian returned to Rin dressed as the usual.

"I need to become stronger!" Rin yelled, hitting the ground with his fists.

"Master Rin, we will start your training as soon as we return to the manor, You have my word," Sebastian responded. He grabbed Rin bridal style and began returning to Ciel, William and Dantalion.