The Elector: In the midst

William was placed down into the church. "Dantalion, We have to help Kevin!" William exclaimed.

Dantalion nodded right as the doors to the church was shut. 

Both Dantalion and William stared at Angela in shock. "You're an angel!" Dantalion called out.

Angela smiled sadly before slowly approaching the two. "I mean no harm to the elector. All I want is to return home." She said.

Dantalion stood in front of William. "Stay away!" He yelled.

Angela stopped and there was a loud noise from outside the church.

Angela quickly turned as the doors to the church was burst open. Three identical Demons all armed attacked.

Suddenly, there was a blur of movement as the three was knocked back.

"Sebastian," Angela said with a sigh of relief.

Sebastian pushed Angela out of the way as A sword nearly cut her.

Sebastian pulled out A number of knives and flung them at the assailants.

"Give us the Master!" One of them yelled as they all attacked Sebastian.

"Mr. Michaelis?" William questioned, eyes widened.

Dantalion Grabbed William, "We've got to get you out of this mess!" He said.

"What's going on?" William asked.

Dantalion carried William out of the church and towards the dorm rooms. He placed William down right as Rin, Ciel, and Isaac ran out of the Dorm.

"What are you guys doing out here?" William asked.

"Where's Sebastian? He should have been back by now," Rin said.

"What Is going on? Why are you calling Mr. Michaelis by his first name?" William asked.

"Sebastian is my Demon servant. I can only guess that a battle is ensuing, Elector." Ciel responded.

"Mr. Michaelis is a demon?" William repeated.

"I knew something was off about him," Dantalion murmured.

"Rin,  You and Dantalion are the only demons on stand by. We're gonna need protection. Therefore, Protect us, that's an order!" Ciel stated.

"Yes sir, Chibi!" Rin responded, pulling out the Kurikara sword. Rin was covered in blue flames.

"So cool! You're really awesome Rin!" Isaac praised.

"So this is the Son of Satan, Rin Okumura," A voice called out.

Everyone glanced up to see an Angel in the sky. The Angel smiled down at them with a golden sword in his hands.

"Michael!" Dantalion called out.

The Angel Michael suddenly flew down and swung his sword.