The elector: Stating

William led Rin to his room. "Thanks!" Rin said as he opened his door and went inside.

Once Rin shut his door, William let out a sigh and began walking to his own room.

"That Rin sure is Cool!" Isaac said, walking beside William.

"Don't you have some studying to do?" William asked, giving Isaac a stern look.

Isaac gulped before running off down the hall.

William sighed as he opened his bedroom door.

"Don't you two have somewhere to be too?" William asked, turning and placing his hands on his hips.

Dantalion and Sytry glanced at each other. "Well, I gotta go. See you later," Sytry said, Waving before turning and walking away.

"William, I need to talk to you about Rin," Dantalion said.

"What about him?" William asked.

"There's something Odd about him. Especially that New Teacher Mr. Michaelis."

William placed a hand on his head. "I don't have time for your speculations!"

"Just be careful around them," Dantalion said. "You really should elect Someone or you could be in danger."

William waved him off. "Enough with this! Stop pestering me! I'm not electing anyone,"

William went inside his bedroom and shut the door.

Dantalion sighed and turned to leave, when he stopped.

"Demonica, what are you doing here?!" he exclaimed.

Demonica wore the standard Uniform and wore her hair in a short boyish cut. She smiled and moved her bangs out of her eyes.

"Hello to you too Dantalion," She replied.

Dantalion walked up to her and glared fiercely. "You better not be trying to harm the Elector!"

Demonica laughed out loud. "I could care less about that brat! I thought that since we are both Nephilims that we would have some common ground. Besides, I'm not the one trying to harm him. I thought you should know the true heir is here at this school," She stated.

Demonica smiled before walking off leaving Dantalion speechless. "The true heir is here at this school?" he repeated.