01 Seoul

Hwakyung POV

Today is my first day of highschooling in Seoul..I just transfered from LA because of business matters

I'm full Korean but I moved to LA since I was 8.

My mother,who was a busy business woman,had to moved out a lot because of her work so I didn't have many friends because I cant make one.

She always spent her days working so I didn't had any time to spend with my mom.

My dad?oh don't ask me about him because I don't even know where he is.

He had leave both of us ever since I was 12,

I don't know what happen between my mom and dad until they had to divorce like this..Everytime I ask about dad,mom got furious and will yelled at me,telling me not to mention nor contacted with dad again.

"Hwakyung..you may come inside"all of my thought dissapeared as soon as a soft voice called for me.

I turn my right side and there was a teacher calling me,waving her hand.

My heart beat faster as I take my step towards the class that maybe would be my class.

as soon as I get inside the class,all of the student there turn to look at me,stopping from doing their own stuff.

"Hello,my name is Shin Hwakyung...I hope we can be a good friends"I said nervously as I bowed to them.

"There's an empty seat behind there,you might sit there"the teacher point her finger to an empty seat right behind the class with a smile form on her lips.

I bow to her before making my way to my new table.

"Annyeong hwakyung ahh!!I'm Kang Sena!"A girl who sit besides me,suddenly stretch her hand out,probably thinking of shaking hand with me.

"nice to know you"I smile and grab her hand.

"Where are you from?"the first question that I receive right after I came in the school.

"LA"I answer her question,resting my back on the chair while looking at her.She's pretty.

"I see"he nod her head in understandment.

"If you want to have a tour around the school,just ask me..I'll show you"her smile was still plastered on her face.

"hey newbie"a guy,not too tall and not too short,walk toward my table with his hand on his pocket.

I frown as he wink at me.wth?

"I am Park Jin Young"he grab my hand and without even saying anything,he landed his lips on my hand.

I pull my hand harshly as I feel annoyed and amused with this sudden action.

"yaaah Park Jin Young!stop it!she's not gonna be one of your victim!"Sena stand up with arm akimbo,giving a glare to the boy who she called,Park jinyoung just now

"I know you had a crush on me too before"That guy wink his eyes at Sena as she just rolled her eyes.

"yaah!I never like you!!"she shouted loudly.

"Every ladies want a piece of me"Jinyoung look at me first before clicking his tongue and walk away to his friend.

"who is he?He looks like a jerk"I ask as soon as he walk away.

"He's Park jinyoung and he's a fricking player...He change girls particularly every weeks...he make girls like his toy...he would thrown them away if he was already bored with them"Sena roll her eyes again as she talk about him,slightly annoyed.