30 Where are you?

Yugyeom's parents aren't probably at home as my mom ask me to look after him.

What is he?is he really 18 y/o?

I knock the door but I couldn't get any respond from the inside.

I'm really sure he is sleeping.Internally rolling my eyes,I take out a key that his mom gave to my mom for her to give it to me,and unlock the door.

I don't want to be called no manners so I knock the door but since I didn't get any response so I'll just barge in.

The house look pretty scary since there's no light in the 1st floor so I decided to open the light.

I look up at the stairs,wondering if I should go up and call him?

So i decided to go to his room.

Pulling the doorknob,I enter the room and was greeted by a naked guy with just a towel around his waist.

I quickly close my eyes shut with both of my hand.Protecting my eyes virgin.

"What're you doing here?"ask him and when I thought he had already put a clothes on so I casually open my eyes to see his naked body again.

"Yaah!at least put on some clothes first!"I yell,walking backward until I stumble with the door and make a quick speed to the living room.

I sit on a couch at the living room while waiting for him to change.

"So..what're you doing here?"ask him as he walk down to the 1st floor.

"I...umm..your mother ask me to look after you"he look at me disbelief."you're really her lovely son don't you?"I tease.

"And you're really her lovely daughter-in-law don't you?"he said and then walk to the kitchen and take a sip of milk.

"What?"I ask in annoyed.

"Nothing..I want to go to my room...If you wanna come let's go..if you don't just sit here or go back to your house"

"Did you really leave me alone here?"he nod without hesitant.

I walk out from his house since I get bored and walk around the park.if I go home,my mom surely will yell at me if I leave yugyeom alone while he's the one chasing me out from his house.

"Oh?hey girl!"someone startled me from behind.I was going to answer back when I recognize their face.

Yugyeom POV

I look at the clock and it's already 20.30...I climb down the stairs to check wether that girl is still there or not but she's not there..maybe she's already going home.I climbed up the stairs back and made my way to my room.deciding to take a slight nap.

But then,the doorbell being pressed for like 10 times,stoping my steps at the third stairs.

I open the door and saw Hwakyung's mother in front of me with a smile.

"Is hwakyung here?"ask her,leaving me with a confuse thought.

"No...she already leave this house"I said politely.Her smile soon faded away from her face.

"But,but she's not at house either"she said starting to get worried

"Wait..I'll try calling her"Hwakyung's mother nod and I take out my phone and search for her contact.I call her for about many times but she didn't answer it.Where's she?

"How?did she answer it?"ask her with curious but I shook my head making her traipsed.

"Calm down Mrs. Shin,I'll find her.."I grab her shoulder and look into her feary yet teary eyes.Her eyes are just the same as Hwakyung.

"Please..I'm begging you..it's already 9.00p.m. but she's not coming home yet..I'm deadly worried"she said, crying.

"Okay... just stay at home and wait for her..maybe she will come home later"I said,trying to comfort her.

A few minutes later after comforting Hwakyung's mother,I brought her home and start my motorbike's engine.I try to call her again, hoping that she will answer it but still no answer from her.

Where're you Shin Hwakyung?

I called Bambam and Jackson and ask them for help to search Hwakyung.and they also called Mark,JB,Jr. and Youngjae to join us find Hwakyung.

I drive along the housing but no sign of her.I searched her at the park near her house but she's not there either.

"Did you found her?"I ask worriedly as we gathered at the park.They all shook weakly.

"Do you know where the last place she go?"JB ask looking at me and that's mean he was asking me.

"She's at my place but then I guess she's already went home since I cant see her around my house"I answer.

"Don't despair! Let's search her until we find her!"Youngjae shout and all of us nod.

I don't even think that we can finally cooperate like this.We didn't like each other back then.

"I'll try to find her at this area"Mark said pointing at his left and run toward his motorbike.We all take our seperate way to search for Hwakyung.

"Hwakyung-ahh!!"I heard jinyoung shout.They seems really worried and same as Jackson as I know he really love her.

"Kim Yugyeom!you should not leave her alone!"Jackson yell and walk toward me with stress look on his face.

"I don't even know the situation can be worse like this"I yell back.Why is he yelling at me whereas it's not really my fault!

is it true this is not really my fault?

"If anything happen to her-"he said and stop before Bambam interrupt.

"Stop it!you two should not argued!We should find Hwakyung now!"Bambam said and pull Jackson wrist.I scratch my hair harshly and groan.

SERIOUSLY,WHERE ARE YOU?!