22 Club

"Thank you for visiting him"Bambam hand me a cup of hot chocolate to me before place his butt besides me,on thr couch.

"No problem..he's sick because of me after all"I take the cup from him and take a sip of it.

It's not that bad.

"How's the problem?is everything okay now?"he ask,starting a topic to talk.

"Urm..yeah,the problem had solve"I smile and put the cup on the table.

"Yah..don't you wanna go home?"Yugyeom ask annoyingly.Staring at me like he hate me very much.

"I should get going now"I stood up from the couch and grab my school bag.

"thanks for the hot chocolate and...took care of Jackson well..I'll come again tommorrow"

-

I got a messenge as soon as I arrive at my house.

Carfully taking the phone out from my pocket,I open the messenge.

From : Jinyoung

Heyy...don't forget our date ;)

I groan as soon as i read the messenge..I totally forgot about this!

I quickly run to my room and grab the towel and to the bathroom to wash myself up.

I wear a simple light blue dress and a dark blue high heels.

I was waiting for him in the living room until i heard a sound of klacksom from a car.

"Who's that?"my mom ask, peeking over the curtain.

"Um..just...my friend!"I stuttered,grabbing my handbag and ready to go before my mom suddenly block my way.

"I want to tell you something..I had to go out for a work..will you take care of this house?"I nod and kiss my mom's cheek before closing the door shut and head to jinyoung's car.

I could even see him grinning in the car.

"You look gorgeous"he take my hand and land a kiss.

"Stop it..it disgusting"I pull my hand from him and look away.

"just give you a simple kiss"he wink and then drive the car.

I have literally no idea of where he would took me to and I don't to bother myself to ask him.You know,whenever I ask him a question,he would answer it cheesily.

A few minutes later,his car stop at an unknown place.It was a restaurant.An elegant one.

"Where are we?"I ask,looking around the restaurant as soon as I head out from the car.

"Restaurant"he casually reply making me facepalming to him.

"Dinner?"he nod and pull me inside.

"What do you want to eat?"he ask,staring at me.

"Just...I don't know"I shrugged my shoulder.

"Well...you should try this!"he show me the menu that he suggest and I nod at his choice so he call the waiter and take an order.

After finishing our dinner,he took me to a place that I never imagine that I could go.My jaw drop as I stare the place.

"Is this...club?"I widen my eyes when he nod."are you crazy?I don't want to be here!"

"Don't scared..we'll just have a drink and then go home okay?"he pat my head softly.

"Hey..we're uderage!you should not drink and get drunk!"I yell at him.

I can't belief he did drinking too..just like the other three guys.

"Calm down...It's help us to release our stress"he pull me inside the club.

I look around the messy place.The place were so crowded by drunk people.

They are dancing like there's no tomorrow.The beat of the song makes my head ache.It was really loud as hell

There were also people making out.Tasting each other at this very open place!But nobody care or even disturb them.They seems like to be in their own world.

"Do you want some?"Jinyoung snap my thought out of my mine with handing me a glass of wine.

"okay then"he said,shrugging his shoulder when I shook my head before taking a sip of that water.

Suddenly a girl come toward us and toward Jinyoung,flirting.Her hand were wrap around Jinyoung body and so do Jinyoung.Cuddling each other.

I look at them in disgust.

"Jinyoung...can't we just go home?"I poke his shoulder.Hoping that he would bring me home.

"Why?it's fun!you should enjoy it!"he shout because of this loud song and the girls around him keep on hugging and cuddling onto him.Slightly making me pissed off at the sight.

"Hey young lady...wanna dance with me?"Jinyoung escaped himself from the bunched of girls and walk towards me.

"Jinyoung..you're drunk"I push him.

"You're so pretty Hwakyung"he pinch my cheek and suddenly kiss it.

"Ya-yaah!"I push him away,cannot stand this anymore.

"Where're you going babe?"he ask with his eyes half open.

"I want to go home"I stomp my feet on the floor and walk out from the hell place.

I take a deep breath as soon as I get out from the place.Feel relief.

Just when I was about to get a taxi,someone grab my shoulder,making me stumble to the back.

"Jinyoung?"

"How dare you leave me?"he pouted.

"Wh-what are you doing here?didn't you suppose to be there with other girls?"I ask,looking at him who looks like he would knock out in any seconds.

"the club felt empty without you there"just right after he uttered that,he faint.

"Jinyoung!wake up!"I shook his body but he'll never concsious.

I sighs frutatedly before carrying him and took him to the car,placing him at the backseat.

" jinyoung..where's your house?"I ask but there's no reply from him.I huffed,looking at my watch and remember that my mom wouldn't be at home tomorrow so I guess I should take him to my home instead.