40 Ignore

2 months after that incident,I stayed away from Yugyeom as he told me to do...We act like we don't even know each other.When we bumped into each other,Yugyeom just walked away like theres nothing happen between us.

He didn't sent me a glare or even smiled like he usually do,he just walked away as if I'm invisible to him...as I'm a shadow...same things to Yugyeom and Bambam.They don't even greet me as usual but they always give me a glance whenever we met.

Didn't he felt the same as me?I feel really aches when he ignore me like that.I feel empty when I can't talk or hanging around with all of them.I feel nothing when they're not around.When I can't teased them like usual.When I don't hear their craziness and noises.

"Jagiii~~"Jinyoung stop my dream as he pat my back making me jump in surprise.He chuckle as he saw me surprise.

"Aww you're so cute when you're surprise Hwakyungiee"he pinch my cheeks bearishly."what are you doing here alone?"

"Nothing"I smile forcefully.Jinyoung and I already couple 1 months ago.He promised that he'll change and so I gave him a chance.Also I accept him because I want to forget all my feelings and momment with Yugyeom.I have to move on from now.

He can move on so why should I still love him if he doesn't feel the same?I don't want to look pathetic in his eyes.

"Aigoo kiyowo"he pinch my cheeks again.He really love my cheeks didn't he?

"Where's others?"I ask while pulling his hands away from pinching my cheeks.

"They're on their way here"Jinyoung smile sheepishly while looking at me.He look really happy.So I should not make him sad and dissapointed because of me.

"I love you jinyoung"I said out of the blue.He looks surprise at first but then he smile genuinely.

"I love you too Hwakyung-ah...and I'm really happy because you can accept me to be your boyfriend...I promise I'll always be by your side and will never play with other girl except you"he said and land a kiss on my cheeks.I smile.Trying to give a genuine smile as well.Maybe I should really forgot Yugyeom and put Jinyoung in my heart.

"Aigooo,look who's here...I feel lonely everytime I saw both of you"someone came from behind.I tilt my head around and found that Mark was walking toward us with a smirk.

"I saw everything~"he tease making my cheeks turn red.

"So you should find your girlfriend too if you don't want to feel that way"Jinyoung said while chuckling.

"Hwakyung why did you change your decision so sudden?"a weird question came out from Mark's mouth.I raise up my eyebrow to him as I don't understand what did he trying to ask.

"I mean...don't you love Yugyeom?"My smile fade away as I heard his name.

"Don't mention his name in front of me anymore"I said coldly and throw my sight away from Mark.

"Yaaah!you should not mention any guys name when I'm around!"Jinyoung shout pretend that he mad with Mark's question.

"Ok ok fine..I'm sorry"I could hear him chuckle.

"Excuse me...I want to go to the toilet"I said as I quickly leave both of them.

I walk alone along the coridor until I bump with three boys that I've really miss.I pretend like I don't know their presence as usual.I could feel that Bambam and Jackson look at me but Yugyeom as always ignore me and walk away like he didn't know my presence there.

I tried to control my tears from break before arrive at the toilet.As soon as I arrive,I couldn't bear it anymore.My tears fall like a waterfall from my eyes.I feel like my heart have been stab by a sharp knife.Why did he make me feel like this?why did he hurt me this much?I'm really sick.

I don't care what they think about me when they saw me crying really hard in front of the mirror.I just want to let out all of the pain that I've hold this 2 months.

30 minutes I spend my time in the toilet.I bet what are those two think when I'm not there yet.I rub my face abruptly with water.When I'm already confident,I walk out from the toilet and bumped into someone.

"Hwakyung-ah!"someone shout my name he saw me.

"What take you so long in the toilet?I'm really worry you know!"Jinyoung said as he hug me tight.

"Mian...I have a really bad stomachaches"I grin.

"You should tell that you have stomachache...you're already fine right?if not let's go to the medical room.You should check-"

"No I'm all fine now...see?I can dance"I said and start to dance in front of him.

"Aihh you should stop making people around you worried"he said and pull me into his embrace.

"Sorry"For the second time.

"I have to give you a punishment"he said coldly.

"What?"I open my mouth widely.

"Kiss me"he request with a smirk on his face.My face turn red

"Waeeee"I whine as I heard his quest.

"What?you have made me worried sick..you didn't even tell me that you're sick...so you should be given a punishment and that is 'kiss me'"he said while his smirk still stick on his face.

Yes Shin Hwakyung.You should not make him sad.You should forgot about Yugyeom.Forgot him.

I walk toward Jinyoung and close our distance.Jinyoung look shock.I think he didn't guess this would happen.Because when he want to kiss me before this,I always push him away.

I close my eyes and give him a quick peck on his lips.When I open my eyes,I saw a really wide smile on his face.

"Uhm?that's it?"he ask teasing.I just ignore that question because I'm really emberassed right now.

"Really quick...I didn't feel anything"he pout.

"Jinyoung-ahh"I whine as I want him to stop talking about that peck.He burst his laugh make me even more emberassed.

"Gwaenchana...I'll patiently wait your next kiss"he tease me and pull me into his embrace.I hide my face into his chest as I really emberassed.

Yeah...maybe Yugyeom and I didn't mean to be together.I should be happy with Jinyoung starting from now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 December 2016