02 DOG

My first day of school was just ended as the last bell rang..

I clean my table and put my stuff in my bag before walking out from the class to the school gate.

As I just walk out from the gate,a hand out of nowhere grab my arm and pull me to somewhere.

I was about to shout when a big hand wrapped around my mouth,shutting me from letting out any sound.

I was drag to an unfamiliar place since I'm new here so I just look around the place as soon as they free me.

It was kind of a place that I always see in the movies.A narrow alley with no lightstand.It would be really dark in the night.

"Hwakyung right?"I flinched as someone called my name.I turn my face just to meet the three familiar guy.

It was the guy from the canteen.And the one I bumped into.

"Why?"I ask,hugging my body while staring at them,emotionless.

"you're pretty"a guy with a white hair walk around me while checking me from head to toe.

"Thank you for the compliment"Three of them chuckle as I say."so why are you guys kidnapping me?trying to do what you did to that fragile guy at the canteen just now?"I raise one my eyebrow up,waiting for them to answer.

One of them,who was the tallest tched before walk forward towards me,closing the gap between us."well...yes"he whispered in my ear.

"What did I do to deserve this?"I ask,slightly annoyed at why should I be their next victim.

"there's no reason...it's for our fun"the other thin guy who was standing beside the white hair guy state.

"It was just like a daily routine to us...If there's a newbie,we'll make them suffered because choosing this school"the tall guy smirk before backing away from me.

"Your life will be full of hell starting from now babe"he continue,giving me a seducing smile.

"Well..my life had already fulled with hell"I casually answer.

"I like your courage girl"the white haired guy said,licking his lips before continue,"but don't be too brave because it would makes you hurt more"

The thin guy walk toward me and pat my head softly,"I like this dog...but she is way too rough..we should teach her some lesson"

My eyes grew big as I heard the word 'dog' ...nobody could called me like that.Nobody!!

"Yahh!!I'm not a dog and not your dog!"I growl,yank the thin guy hand away from my head.

My breath was now heavy as I look at those three guy smirking at me.

"Yeah..I think we should give our new dog some lesson before we adopt her"The white haired guy laugh,then give me an unreadable look.

Both of them slowly walk toward me and suddenly grab both of my hand,yanking me to the wall behind me.

"Wth?!let go of me!!!"I tried to squirmed but their hands on mine was just getting tight instead of loosened.

"yaaah!"I yell at them but they just laugh.

"We're giving you a lesson..doesn't dog have to follow the master's command?"the white haired guy whisper on my left ear.

"You look all brave but you're still a weak girl"the tall guy who was standing in front of me,take a step closer to towards me.

"What are you gonna do to me?!let me go!"I struggle in between them but there's no point at all.

The tall guy just keep his mouth shut and lean in to me.

"No!!"I tilt my head to my right,preventing his lips to touch mine.

But then,their grip on my both of my hand loosened and I could hear their laugh.

"What are thinking dog?did you think anything weird happen?"the tall guy smirk at me,back away from me.

I hold my fist hard,trying to hold my anger,"did you guys just...playing with me?"

"That's your lesson and also a warning to you...you are our dog and you have no right to not disagree or disobey us"I just get to see his nametag,which written Kim Yugyeom in it.It's a pity that his atittude didn't suit that fine ass name.

"And if you disobey us,you know what we could do to you sweety...I'm glad that we got a female dog"The thin guy with nametag Bambam,laugh out loud.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I just glare at them.

"See you tomorrow our new dog...it's great to see you!"by that,the three of them walk away,leaving me in such a not in a good mood condition.

I stomped my feet in angry before I walk out from the narrow alley.

"eo!!there you're hwakyung!"someone call my name for afar and I see Sena,running towards me."gosh I find you everywhere!"

"What are you doing back there?"she ask clueless and peeking at my back,where the narrow alley was.

"Erm,I'm... lose"I lied and he laugh.

"Aww I'm so sorry I leave you!let's go home!I'll walk you home"he grab my arm and walk away from the school area.

We talk about random stuff while walking to our house.She's so loud and it makes me comfortable to talk to her.

I got a notification on my phone and I quickly take my phone out to check it.

Before I could even check the noti,someone hand grab my phone away.

"yaaa!give me back!"I growl as soon as I saw Jinyoung with my phone on his right hand,typing something in it.

"what are you doing?"I ask him,literally confuse with what he was typing.Seconds later,he give me back my phone.

"I took your number and I give you mine"he showed his phone and there's a contact of me in his phone.I look up to see him winking his eyes at me.

"Park jinyoung...for god sake stop disturbing hwakyung!!"Sena yell and hit Jinyoung's shoulder loud.

Jinyoung groan in pained,"Sena...how could you"

"Serve you right playerrrrr....go away!"she push Jinyoung away from us and came back to me with a mad expression.

"He's such a jerk"he mumbled before looking at me and smile,"where are we just now?"she try to remember what she told me before and continue to tell me some story about her being chase by a dog and her childhood memories.