42 Know

Jinyoung POV

I know what's going on between Hwakyung and Yugyeom.They love each other..I can know it from how Yugyeom treat her.

He doesn't even cared about anyone and just like to scolde everyone back then before Hwakyung moved in. but then,I can saw that Yugyeom was different.And from that,I know Yugyeom fell in love with Hwakyung.

Hwakyung too..I know that she really love him.HOW?I can see it through her eyes.The way she look at him,the way she smile at him...The way she cared to him...She doesnt treat me like she treat Yugyeom.She always worried if Yugyeom get sick or hurt.But not for me.

She's cold with me.She uncomfortable talking to me.I always made my best to win her heart but her heart was already belongs to Yugyeom.

Then I heard about this things..Yugyeom and Hwakyung has already distance themself.I don't know why but this is an opportunity right?I can steal her heart back from Yugyeom as they haven't talk for 2 months...So I tried my best to win her heart.

And finally she accept my proposal.I'm really happy that I know my effort to win her heart was succeed!She accept my love back!She love me doesn't she?

~~Flashback on

I was so worried and made a decission to go check her in the toilet.When I was just about to go there,I saw Jackson..hiding behind the wall while looking at girl's toilet.What the hell did he do here?

"Wang Jackson!"I yelled as I walk toward him.He looked surprised but then pretend to be calmed.

"What the hell are you doing here?"coldly I give him a question.Did he tried to peep my girlfriend?

"Nothing...I just heard someone crying in here"he said calmly.Yeah..I heard the same.

"Who?"in curious.But I kind of know who's this voice belongs to.

"I don't know...ok then,I've got to go now..see ya"he pat my shoulder and then leave the toilet and me together.

Is it you Hwakyung?

I wait there for 5 minutes until the person come out.So it's you...

Hwakyung-ah!"I pretend to shock and hug her tightly.

Flashback off~~

Hwakyung...You still can't forgot him don't you?You still love him?After what he did to you..After he ignored you for almost 5 months...you still cried and let your tears falls just because of him?Did you really love him that much?Am I not a good boyfriend to you?what can I do for you to forgot all about him Shin Hwakyung?Tell me...I really love you

I let out a big sighs...I take out my phone from my pocket and then open the lock pattern..I open the gallery and look at our pictures.I mean Hwakyung and I...

What's behind this smile Hwakyung?Did you force to smile in front of me all this months?Did you pretend to love me?Why?

I throw the phone away.I'm not throwing my phone to the wall,I just throw it besides me in the bed...I'm still conscious about what I have to do and cannot do.

It's okay Shin Hwakyung!Even if I have to take 1 or 2 or even 10 years to make you fall for me.I don't mind!I'll make you fall for me and forgot all about that brat Kim Yugyeom!He's not for you!He hurt you!Can't you see?I'll make Yugyeom gone from your life..Or even if I have to kill him to make you forgot about him,I will not hesitant to do it.

hadeukaerihae WOH hadeukaerihae
Welcome to my world let’s do this
isyujejogira bulleo I’m so ill
eodilgado bunwigi go higher
bihaenggi bakkeun neomu sikkeureowo gwayeol

nae anbuneun Everybody knowt it
hajiman ajik bae an bulleo Hungry
eotteon iredo gijukji anha
igeol han daneoro pyohyeon paegi

Got7's Hard Carry song suddenly played from my phone..I quickly pick it.

"Hello?" "WHAT?!" "Why?" "Okay I'll go now"

I said as I hang up the phone call from Sena and quickly get ready to go out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What happen Hwakyung-ah?"I ask worriedly as I saw her sitting on her bed while her hand on her ankle.

Sena said that she fall from the stairs and broke her ankle.Luckily Sena was there to help,If she's alone,I don't know what would happen to her as her parents were in the overseas because of some work.

"Nothing much...It's not that hurt"she said and grin to me.

"Don't do that face to me!I know it's hurt!"I yelled and she just give me a smile.A fake.

"What makes you fell from the stairs?did you think about something?"I ask.Is it about Yugyeom?

"Necessary things..I'm just careless that's all"I know she's lying.If she was lying,she will not made an eye contact with whom she talk...So I know that she's lying.

"Stop lying Hwakyung"

"I'm telling you the truth!"I sighs.I can't force her to tell me about that.

"Okay sorry...do you want me to massange you?"I ask trying to cool down Hwakyung's mood.

"No need..Sena's here to do that"she said.

"Um..nope!I should go now!I had an urgent call just now...so that's why I call Jinyoung to come here to look after you"after a long time quiet,Sena spoke out.

"Kang Sena!"Hwakyung shout.

"Mianhae Hwakyung-shiii"she said and hug Hwakyung tightly before she walk out from this room and from this house.

"Did you already check your ankle to the doctor?"I ask after 3 minutes Sena dissapear from our sight.

"Yeah...our family's doctor came just now and just check my condition...it's a bit,serious but never mind..I can walk"she said and try to stand but then she fall.Luckily I grab her hand first so she didn't fell down.

"No you couldn't,Just rest here...you're hungry right?"I said while laying Hwakyung back on the bed.She just nod her head.

"Nevermind!just ask whatever you one to eat...This chef will cook special for you miss"I roll up my sleeves.

"Really?you can cook?"she ask jokingly.

"Of course!just tell me whatever you want to eat"

"Emm..I'm craving pizza right know...oh cake too!cheese cake!and also...I would love to eat spaghetti carbonara"she point out all food that she likes to eat.

"Please just choose either one miss"I said hesitantly.I can't cook all that in just a few minutes.

"Hahaha I'm just joking...I want spaghetti carbonara"she laugh while touch her stomach.

"Done!wait here okay???"I said and then walk out from the room.Before I forgot,I plant a kiss in her forehead first and then walk to the kitchen happily.

I'll make you happy Hwakyung.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

29 December 2016