48 Move On

Here I am.

In a desolate classroom.

Starring at the wall and do nothing.

I.AM.FXCKING.BORING.

I want to go home!!!

Mrs Lee seems to be so busy that she left me dumbfounded in here.

I can run right?but no.I can't.

Mrs. Lee always told the bodyguard to look around the school which mean I can't skip detention.ughh

Suddenly I heard a loud of noise from outside.

Another detention's friend?

Oh no..I prefer alone than having a partner

The door get push by them and I saw two boys.

"Eh?we've got a new friend!!"one of them shout.

"You're that girlfriend of Jinyoung didn't you?"the one with cap smirk.

"Really?gosh I always felt unsatisfied with that brat"his friend said rolling his eyes.

"Well hello girl"the cap one seat in front of me.

"Why are you here?"he ask kindly.Why do you bother?

"Shut up"I mumble.

"What?didn't I misheard something?"the cap boy said.I look at his nametag.

Kim Taehyung

"Hey...since mrs. Lee are not here,why don't we know each other?"the one with a nametag Jeon Jungkook said while raising his eyebrow up and down.

"Sorry I don't want?"I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on don't be too cocky"Jungkook suddenly hold my hand.

"Yaaah!"I yell and pull my hand away from his grip.

"Why?you're afraid if Jinyoung see us?don't worry,I saw him just now..he already went home"Jungkook said and grab my hand and make me lean closer to him.

"Let...me...go!"I said while trying my best to free my hand from his gasp.

But he tighten the grip which make my hand feel ache.

"Your boyfriend,I mean Jinyoung...made us mad lately"Taehyung said while his leg in the desk.

"He's rude"he stare me up and down

"So why should we let go this oppoturnity?we've you,his girlfriend"he grab my chin harshly.A...appo

"Aww!!"I whimper.My tears fall down.

"You're....beautiful in person,I had always want to talk with you"he play his finger around my cheeks.

Mrs. Lee...please,come in

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BRAT!!!"suddenly someone shout and kick Taehyung away making him fall on the floor.

I turn around just to see Yugyeom who's glaring at Taehyung.

"Yugyeom!why did you do that!"Jungkook yell and help Taehyung to stand.

"Don't touch her b*tch"he said and then walk to me.

"You know her?"Jungkook ask.Yugyeom glare at him and Taehyung before grab my hand and pull me out from the class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you....okay?"he ask but not looking at me.

"Uhmm..yes"I answer shortly."Thank you"

"What're you doing in there?"

"I'm in detention don't you see"

"Where's mrs lee?"he ask

"She's busy.I think"

"She should not leave you alone when she know who'll be in detention"he sighs."are you sure that you're okay?"

Wow...he's so caring.

I nod.

"They're your new friends right?"I bravely ask.but he didn't answer.

"Jackson and Bambam told me that you've not talking to them"

I heard Yugyeom chuckle,"did they complain to you?"

I stare him without answering.

"They're weak...why should I be friend with them if they have no use to me?"

"But they're your childhood friend..you should not just dumped them like that"

"So what's the point if they always blocked me from doing anything"

"They just want the best for you!they don't want you to be the badass boy again!!"

"That's my decision wether I want to be bad or good boy...they should not bother"he laugh.

"Why?why are you change all of sudden?was it because of that 2 brats?"I mention Taehyung and Jungkook.

"They have nothing to do with my sudden change"

"So?what makes you change like this?"

"It is because of you"I stare him surprisely.

"W-why?"

"Do you know how long I've wait for you?and yet you are having a relationship with Jinyoung!!"he shout glaring at me.

"Y-you are the one who made the decision that we should not know each other again!"I yell back.Yeah it's all his fault!if he doesn't made that stupid decision,maybe he and I will be a couple until today.

"I-I just want you to be save...what I'm saying that day was not mean anything...I-I miss you"he step forward to hug me but I dodge.

"No Kim Yugyeom,you've made me suffered this whole 7 freaking months..and now you confess that you miss me?are you kidding me?at the time I have already in love with Jinyoung,you confess that you miss me and said that your decision that day mean nothing?"I chuckle.

"Hwakyung...please-"

"No!!!!you've made me suffered!you made me cried all day because of you!!and now you beg me to come to you back?"

Hwakyung!you're not the only one who suffered this whole 7 months!!me too!I'm suffering too!I always miss you!almost everyday I miss you!please don't make me like this...let's-"he lay his hand on my shoulder and I quickly shrugged it

"Just...forget me already,I've already move on...I already have Jinyoung,and i love him...so please forget me...just ignore me like you always do 7 months ago"

"Hwakyung you can't do this to me..I wait for you but why don't you wait for me?I feel sicked when I saw you with Jinyoung...I can't"he cry.

"Mianhae Yugyeom...I appreciated your decision that time so now you must appreciate my decision too..I'm sorry...I'll wish all the best for you..hope you'll meet a girl that are better than me"I said and then walk away from our hidden place.I'll not step in this place again.Because now I'll forget all of the memories,with Yugyeom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Omaigad Flightlog Arrival coming soon!!!!!

Can't waitt

2 Mac 2017