08 Trouble

I kick all the stone on the road that are blocking my way furiously.

Still mad at the fact Yugyeom left me alone and the two guys didn't want to send me home.

As I focuse on kicking the small stone on the road,I heard a loud noise coming from the front,making me look up just to see a group of boys chopping there.

One of them saw me and smirk,"what are you young lady doing here?"

By that,the whole of them stop whatever they are talking about and turn to look at me.

Crap

"You look lonely...want me to walk you home,perhaps?"one of them walk towards me and was about to grab my hand when I pull my hand back harshly,glaring at them.

"Eyy don't act stubborn girl"said the tall guy who was standing besides the street light.

"I can walk by myself..get your ass away from my way"I rolled my eyes and walk forward.Hoping that I'll reach my house but then the guy that approach me just now grab my hand and grip it tightly,making me hard to let my hand go.

All of them cheer happily and start walking towards me.

"Let me go!!it's hurt!"I shout but that didn't make him loosened his hand on me.

"let's have fun first..it's rare for us to get food at time like this"said another one of them,who looks not too tall and not too short.

The one who grip my hand lift me up on his shoulder and took me to god knows where.

I slap his back repeatly but that didn't even buldge him to let me go.

"Let me go you jerk!!"I hit him but he just laugh at me.

"Honey..it's tickle stop it"he chuckle,walking to a dark alley.

Oh no.

"Please,let me go please"I don't have choice other than to beg him.

"Beg me more later"one of them wink at me and lick his lips.

Yugyeom POV

I tighten my grip on the steering,thinking about what happen just now.

I was spacing out when suddenly I saw a group of boys walking toward a dark alley with a small girl on one of the guy shoulder.

I shrugged it off,didn't have any mood to argue with people but then,the girl caught my attention.

She seems familiar.

Her dress...her hairstyle....her fac--

Oh shit that's Hwakyung!!

She was struggling on the guy shoulder,hitting and kicking her leg but the guy didn't even buldge.

I'm thinking if I should save her and get beaten by that bunch of guys or just leave her?

I tried to shrugged her off but..crap!

I get off my car and walk toward them,patting one of the guy shoulder from behind and punch him on the cheek when he turn around.

The other guy besides him looks surprise by my sudden appearance.

I wave my hand while smiling at him before raising him up and throw him down on the ground.

He hissed in pain.

I know these two...they are a member of Exo.One of the group that I had win over.

I look at the other 6 people who are laughing with Hwakyung on their shoulder.

I clench my fist and run toward them,pulling one of them behind and give him a punch on his stomach.He can't react by the sudden action and fall down,bend over on the floor.