36 Heartbeat

I touch my lips. recalling what the heck had just happen just now.

"Satisfied Shin Hwakyung?"He ask as he broke the long hot kiss.He look at me not with his usual gazed but this time,it's the same look as he looked at me when we're in the hospital.

I shook my head again.Aaah!stop thinking about that!!!what is he trying to tell me through that kissed?did he loves me?or...maybe not?

maybe he just want to tease me?or maybe he just felt annoyed with me?arghhh!it's so hard!I hide my face in the pillow and scream to let all my stress out from my mind.

"Yaaaah!"the door wide open and I saw a figure of an old woman."why are you shouting at this hour?!"she shout almost make my ears deaf.

"Sorry mom"I said grinning."but....mom!you should not scream too!"

"I scream because of you pabo-yaa...I thought something had happened!"she roll her eyes and close the door back.I rub my ears twice before start doing my homework.

Stop thinking about that shin hwakyung.FOCUS!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sena-ah"I shout in panic.

"What again?"Sena ask.She sounded pissed.

"Big trouble!!"I shout putting my hands on my cheeks.

"What?"

"I didn't have any dress to the prom!"

"Goddd..just because of that?you're disturbing my concentration!"she growl and continue playing the game."ohno!look!I lose!"she shout angrily while showing the result of the games.

"Not my fault"she glare as I say.
"You must help meee pleaseee"I said and huddle Sena's hand.

"What do you expect me to help?"she ask.

"Really Kang Sena?I thought we're friends"I said with blank look.

"Awww..I'm just joking"she then grin."okay...I'll accompany you to the mall tomorrow"

"Really?okay thanks alot!"I said and hug her.

"Let go of me....I-cant't breathe"she said and push me harshly to the side.I smile sheepishly to her while she just roll her eyes in annoy.

We are on our way to our locker.We laugh and have a silly jokes together while walking to the locker just before I saw 3 guys talking near my locker.I spin my body that's mean my back facing them.Sena look at me weirdly and turn her body too.

"What's wrong?"she ask.

"N-nothing"I murmured and try to smile in front of her but actually,I'm sweating right now and I can hear my heartbeat beating so fast!

"Are you sure?so can we go to our locker now?we should take our books for our next class"she said looking at me.

I'm like this not because I'm scared of them but.....KIM YUGYEOM!He make me feel like this!Why my heart beat so fast?I still can't remove that thought about he kissing me out from my mind!

"Ohh Hwakyung!"I froze.Sound like Bambam call me from behind.What should I do?A few second later I can feel a hand touch my shoulder making me jump and quickly look at who's behind me.I shock and widen my eyes when I saw the 3 already stood behind me.

"Hwakyung...why are you acting weird?"Jackson ask and look at me weirdly.I try to look at Yugyeom who was acting like theres nothing happen between us.Unbelievable!He can be an actor!

"N-nothing"I said and walk to my locker followed by Sena.I notice Sena will keep her mouth shut when the 3 guys around us.I wonder why~

I take out some books for our next class and quickly slam the door.They look shock.

"Hwakyung...do you mad at someone?"Bambam ask and try to calm me down.

"I think I mad at someone"I said and stare Yugyeom.

"What?"he ask with his innocent face and walk away.WTH?!

"So.... Yugyeom?"

"No"I said grabbing Sena's hand and walk to our class."why are you so quiet?"

"I just....scared with them"

"Don't lie to me...I know you"

"If you know me,you should know why"Sena said and smirk to me.

"Yaaaah!"I shout when I see her running away from me.I chase her from behind and sometimes shout her name ask her to wait for me or stop but she never heard.And finally I gave up and stop.Just left her.

"Why are you running?"someone ask make me surprise and quickly rise up my head.

"JB oppa"I said and smile at him.

"What's wrong?why are you running?"he ask worriedly.

"Nothing...I chased Sena just now..she's so annoying"I roll my eyes and then I heard a laugh.

"I thought something happen to you"he laugh.

"Hehe where's Youngjae oppa?"I ask finding his figure.

"He's in the toilet"I nod means understand.What else can you do in the toilet?pooping"where're you going?"he ask as he look at my books that I hold.

"Oh I'm on my way to my class"I smile sheepishly.

"Hwakyung!!!"I heard a very loud and familiar voice.Then I saw a figure run toward us with his hand waving to me.

"There you are Youngjae oppa"I said chuckling.

"ughh,my stomach..it's hurt too much"he said while holding his tummy.

"Food poisoning I think?"I try to guest.

"Maybe"

"You should go to the medical room"I said worriedly.

"I'm thinking the same too"JB oppa said and smile.His eyes always dissapeared whenever he smile and i found that cute.

"I should take him to the medical room now...don't you have a class?"JB's question make me quickly look at my watch.GOSH I'm late!!!

"Ohmygod okay JB oppa,Youngjae oppa I should go now!!!"I shout and quickly run.

While running on my way to the class,I got pull by someone as I almost reach the class.

I was about to scream when a hand quickly close my mouth.Who's this?Kai?what did he want from me?how did he come here?My tears start to fall.I punch his chest harder making him groan

"Stop it!it's me!!"he open his mouth revealing his voice.I stop squirming when I know who's this voice belongs too.I look up to see Yugyeom staring down at me.

"You should not do that to me!"I shout yet slow and hit his chest.I'm still trauma with that incident when I got caught by Kai.

"Wh-why are you crying?"He look at me shock.

"I thought I will be kidnapped again"I said and still hitting his chest.

"I-I'm sorry"he said and looks like he is hesitating to hug me but after that he pull me into his embrace."I'm really sorry I don't know you are still trauma about that"my heart beat fast again.It always beat fast when I was with him.And this time,I could hear the similar sound.It was his heartbeat.It's beating fast too.same as mine.

- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - -

Today is my birthday!!!!
No wishes?

21 AUGUST 2016