52 he's back

Jackson POV

Bambam and I were hanging out like always...in Bambam house while playing his ps4.

We played and suddenly bambam sighed.

"Why?you're sad because you know that you'll lose?"I smirk.

Bambam suddenly put that controller(i dont know what that thing called) on the table and leaned in the sofa.

I look at him confusely.

"Ah wae?!!!I'm just about to win!don't give up yet!"I whined.He's cheating doesn't he?

"I feel like don't have any mood to play right now"he sighs again.

"So what's the point you asked me to come here?"I blankly stare at him.

"Ani,I just...what's yugyeom doing right now?"

"Maybe haging out with his new friends"I rolled my eyes.

"I miss him,I miss the three of us...I mean,you know what I mean right?"he ask.

"No"I reply blankly.

"Aish!yaaah!don't pretend that you're a fool!"Bambam throw a pillow to me.

"Yaish!I really don't know what you mean!!"I throw the pillow back but he catch it.Shit.

"I want us to gather and playing around like this again"

"That's impossible..Yugyeom has change...he even said that he don't needed us anymore"

"Yeah.."Bambam said wistfully.

Just before we could continue our game,the bell suddenly ring.

We look at each other before Bambam stand up and walk to the door.

And what shock me is,the guy who's standing in front of the door.

Kim Yugyeom

Bambam let him in.As soon as he enter,he sit on the couch in the living room.

"What do you want?want to diss us again?"I ask coldly.

"Tch,you're mad about that until now?childish"he chuckle.

"Yaaah!i'm not mad!I'm just dissapointed with you!"I raise up my voice.

"Jackson...shut up"Bambam spoke up."what do you want?"

"I'm just..."he stop there.

He looks hesitant to talk about it.

I wonder what he want to say.

"Geez...can't I meet you two?can't I?"

Both of us didn't answer and stay quiet while staring confusely at him.

"What are you doing?"ask him while looking around the house.

"just,playing the game..like always"Bambam.

I stare Yugyeom who was smiling at us.

I'm,curious...there must be a reason why he came here all of sudden.

"Can I join?"

~~~~

"Yesss!!!!!I won!hahaha!"Yugyeom shout happily and throw himself on the couch.he point his index finger to me and hoot me.Oh and also laugh at me.

"Jeez...I'm just giving you a chance"I said.Not wanting to lose.Hell no I'll admit in front of them that I lose!it will drop my pride as a good gamers between the three of us!

"Ayy..don't cover it up..you already lose"Bambam burst into laugh.

"Oh come on!I'm serious...how can I lose?I'm the great gamers!"I heard Yugyeom giggles.

Is it funny?!

"Stop playing this shit!"I off the tv."let's order something now..I'm hungry"

Bambam stop himself from laughing and stare at me,"oh good idea...I'm hungry too"

"pizza?anyone?"Yugyeom suggestion make us nod our head.

"Your treat Jackson"

"Why me?!"seriously why me tho?

"Because you're the one who suggest want to order food"Bambam answer it with a smirk on his face.

"And also because you lose in the game"Yugyeom add

Such a bad day I have.

I finally call the pizza hut delivery and make an order.

Before the pizza arrive,we are having a little chat.

"I really miss this momment jinja!"Bambam shout happily and lean his head on the couch.

"If only you're not made that stupid decision Kim Yugyeom"I glare at Yugyeom who was just grinning.

"So..you've concious that we're really really important in your life now?"Bambam question make me giggles.Lol what's question is that?

Of course we're important to him.

I'm important to all of you too right?*wink

"Urmm,sorry...no answer"Yugyeom said making our laugh bigger.

"Do you still contact with your NEW friends?"wow...Bambam emphasized the word 'new'.pfft

"Yess..we're still get along well"

"But you didn't do that things again right?"

"Depend"reply Yugyeom nonchalantly.

"Yaaah!you better stop!!!"I yell

1 hour later,we heard the bell ring.

I walk to the door and open it just to see a guy with a red work shirt and helmet on his head.And two boxes of pizza on his hand.

I pay for the pizza.

Oh nooooo my precious money TT

"Yey!!!!Pizza pizza pizzaaaaaa"Bambam cheer and quickly upright his sit.

(Lol...I remember the v live where they were all hyped and shouted PIZZA..and I remembered Mark closed himself to JB and shouted pizza and JB gave him a faked laugh hahahahaha) okbye.

We eat the pizza hungrily like we didn't even eat for a year.

"Yugyeom"I call out.

He raise up his head and stare at me with his what.do.you.want look.

"I'm curious,actually...why did you come here all of sudden?"the smile in Yugyeom's face slowly faded.

"I don't believe if you came here because you bored or anything"He lower his head down.

I try to look at his face.He look sad.

What?why?

I look at bambam who is still chewing his pizza and look at me confusely.

"Ermm..it's a bit"Yugyeom scratch the back of his neck.And then,he take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I'm moving"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

29 Mac 2017