17 Sena

Hwakyung POV

A few hours after we had a little chit chat,Bambam and Jackson went back to their home.

And that when i realised I was actually at Yugyeom's house and there's nobody else except for Yugyeom and me in the house.

I pat my forehead,getting angry at myself for being dumb and forgetful.

Looking around the house,knowing that Yugyeom wasn't here making me a bit relief.

I smile and make my way towards the front door,ready to go home when suddenly a hand grab my hand from behind and the sound of the door being slammed echoed in my ears.

I hissed in pain as I was being push to the door.

I gulp,looking up just to see a smirk yugyeom,staring down on me.

"Where are you going,hmm?"his deep voice whispered,sending shiver down my spine.

"Yu-yugyeom"I put my hand on his chest,preventing him to go any closer.

But he keep taking his step forward,closing the gap between me and him.

I could even feel his hot breath on my skin as his nose touch mine.

He look down at my lips before returning his eyes back to me,smirking before leaning closer.

I shut my eyes close,hoping that he didn't do anything.

I wait for something to happen but nothing happen.He tched before backing away and leave me speecless.

"What the hell was that?"my eyes glowing with fires.Knowing that he just played with me.

"You didn't thought about a soft plump lips landed on yours right?"he ask,smirking.

"The hell..no!"I stomp my feet and bloat my cheeks,holding my anger.

"Tch...perv"He mumble but I could still hear him as my eyes grew wider.

"What-"I was just going to start babbled when he suddenly interrupt.

"Just,forgot about last night...don't take it too serious because I don't even mean it"

"Really?"I ask,slightly confuse if I should trust it or not.

Because,every people will spill out the truth if they were drunk

"Yes...I'm not falling for my own dog"he snorted,taking the remote and open the tv.

I stood there staring at him with my arms akimbo.

"Where's my mom"he ask,eyes still on the tv

I shrugged my shoulder as I don't know where's my mom too.

"I don't even see my mom either"

-

"Mom..where are you from?you didn't come home yesterday..I thought something happen to you!"I yell as soon as I see my mom lying herself on the couch.

"Something urgent coming right after I headed home with Mrs. Kim...sorry honey"she get up from the couch and pat the empty seat besides her"where're you from btw?"

"Yugyeom's house"I said as I make a way to the couch.

"So...what's happen last night?"My mom wiggle his eyebrows up and down as if she's teasing me.

"Nothing happen"I casually answer,trying to hide the nervousness from bursting out.

"Really?did you guys close yet?"I nod,thinking that if I said no,maybe mrs. Kim and mom will plan another date for us.

"Good!I'll be not too worry if I have to work overseas...There's Yugyeom who can take care of you"she pat my head before walking towards her room.

What?

-

Mrs. Jung class finally ended and I sighs in relief when she doesn't even mentioned about me skipping her class.

But she would glare at me and the other four guys every second before she look back at her book.

She was about to walk out from the class when suddenly she stop and look at the four of us.

"Shin Hwa Kyung,Kim Yugyeom,Bambam and Wang Jackson...follow me"Mrs. Jung call,glaring at the four of us before walking away.

"Shin Hwakyung,I cannot believe this..you're one of the best student with the clean record but why?why did you suddenly skipping my class?did you hate me that much?"Mrs. Jung ask,piercing his fierce eyes on me.

"N-no..I just"I stuttered,not knowing what to answer when suddenly she spoke out again.

"Did you skip with these three?"mrs. Jung ask,pointing at the three using her long ruler.

I was about to answer when Bambam,proudly said yes.

I look up and glare at him who has a blank face on.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jung...it'll never happen again"I bow my head,apologizing for my mistake.

If only I didn't follow these three.

"Detention after class!last warning for you Shin Hwakyung...don't even skip my class again"she put her spectacles on and walk away,leaving the four of us.

"Sorry Hwakyung"Jackson apologize.

"Things had already happen"I sighs,sending him a small smile.

"Just have fun!atleast I didn't feel bored while having detention as we have youu"Bambam walk towards me and hug me.

-

"You got detention?!"Sena shout as soon as I told her about me being detention.

"don't shout!"I shush her,placing my index finger on her lips.

"I want to ask you about that..why are you skipping mrs. Jung class?did you know how fierce she was?"Sena ask,piercing her eyes on me as I'm a criminal.

"I just...loitering with Yugyeom--"

"Did he ask you to?"Sena ask,clenching her fist.

"No...I-I want to"I bow my head,Sena had a quiet bad temper.She would burst out all of sudden if she's mad.

"since when did you close with them?"she ask,eyeing me.

"Se--"

"Oh,that's why you're always busy all the time...you're hanging out with these boys?"Sena growl,turning her gaze to the three boys behind her.

"No Sena..hear me first"

"There's nothing to explain to Hwakyung!you pick them over me!that's it!"she shout,making me bit my lower lips.

The whole attention was now on me and Sena.

"Sena..."

"I thought you're different...I thought that we can be friend..but,you are just using me?"ask sena,her eyes were already watery.

"Sena..for god sake I'm not using you!I really want to be your friend!"I yelled,walking toward Sena and grab her shoulder just to make her push me hard on the floor.

"Yaaah!!"Bambam out of nowhere came,bending over to help me while Jackson make his way towards Sena.

"What the hell are you doing?"Jackson ask,piercing his eyes on her,while Sena step backward.

"Jackson.."I muttered under my breath.I groan when I felt sting around my leg area.

I saw jackson pushing Sena's head continuously using his finger,making Sena stumble back with fears.

"Jackson!!enough!"I shout,stopping Jackson from stepping forward.

I look at Sena who was already bursting out her tears.

She look at me before running out from the class.