49

What's happen a few days ago really got me frustrated.

I've been thinking about it until today.

That scene can't let my head rest.

Is it possible for him to just say that what he said the day where we were apart meant nothing?

Like seriously?

For 7 months I'm suffered because of that so-called nothing decision.

How could he do that to me seriously?

Why should he confessed to me after 7 months?Why should he confessed when I already had Jinyoung in my life.When my heart was already belongs to Jinyoung.

But why he make me feel like this?
He make me miss him again.

And I don't want to dissapoint Jinyoung.

"Jagiya~"someone call out of the blue and I'm sure that it was Jinyoung's voice.

I turn back just to see Jinyoung walk happily with a bright smile in his face.

"Jinyoung"I call back as soon as he arrive.

He then cupped my cheeks and kiss my forehead before sit besides me.

"I miss you"he said while leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I miss you too"I smile.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't acompany you the whole 1 weeks ago because I had some works to do"he then raise his head up and stare into my eyes.

"Nope,never mind...I know you're busy"I smile make him send his smile back to me.

And then he ruffled up my hair making it mess as hell.

"Yaaahhh"I whine and ruffle his hair back.Both of us look at each other and laugh.

"So...do you want to spend time with me after school?"he raise his eyebrow up.Waiting patiently for my answer.

"Umm..."I shrugged my shoulder meant that I don't know whether I want to go out with him or not.

A few second later I could see clearly that he's pouting

Awwh cutieee

I pinch his cheeks and move it to left and right.

"Of course I want...because I miss you"I said before I walk away leaving him.

"Jagii...wait for me"Jinyoung say as he chase me from behind.

In the classroom

"are you kidding me?!!"Sena shout making all of the student turn their attention to us.

"Shhh!!!you're trying to steal everybodies attention!instead Bambam and Jackson!"I whisper but she can hear it well.

Yugyeom didn't attended school today and yesterday and don't ask me why.Because I don't know what's going on too

"Then?what happen?did you accept his confession?"Sena ask while really focus on whatever I want to say later.Gross

"Hell no..I already have Jinyoung why should I accept him?besides,he has made me suffered so why should I?"

"But you love him"

"Not anymore"I roll my eyes."but-"

"What?"Sena ask.

"I feel something,when he confessed"

"Haa!that's mean y-"I interrupt her.

"No!!I feel aches because he confessed to me at the wrong time!when I'm already in love with Jinyoung!"

"Please Hwakyung I know even you say that you're already move on,I know that some of your heart are still belongs to Yugyeom"

I don't know what to say so I just stay quiet.Thinking about random things.

Mostly about him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Sorry..I've no mood to write besides I'm out of idea right now😪

I'm waiting for got7's flightlog arrival to come out...excited.

9 Mac 2017