09 Treat

Yugyeom POV

I thought she would conscious and ask us about just now but she just fall asleep back and yawn.

I wonder if she's fainted or sleeping?

"Did you guys told her about me?"I ask , still looking at Hwakyung who was sleeping comfortably on the couch

"about what?"Jackson ask scratching his head.

"that stupid ass games"I tell him and he seems to remember it as he click his tongue.

"no,we've already promised you"Jackson grin and I let out a relief sighs.

"I will sleepover here tonight...my mom would shot me questions like always when she saw me like this"I roll my eyes and start to walk upstairs when Bambam ask.

"what about Hwakyung?"I stop and look at her for a seconds before turn my gaze away.

"let her sleep here tonight"I casually spoke.

" at this couch?"Bambam ask.

"Then?you want her to sleep with us?"I ask,kinda pissed with his question. I open my jacket and hang it on the chair.

"There's a guest room up there...we should carry her upstairs"Bambam said,turning his gaze to the sleeping Hwakyung

"If there's a room,why are you asking such a stupid question?"Jackson smack Bambam's head.

"I'm not going to carry her...she's so heavy"I said,climbing up the stairs and to Bambam's room.

Jackson POV

I delegate myself to carry her upstairs.

I slowly approach her and wrap my arm around her to carry her bridal style as Bambam in the other hand,walk in front of me,showing the guest room.

Bambam open the door for me and walk away to his room when I step inside the room,and put Hwakyung on the bed slowly.

I was about to pull myself away when suddenly Hwakyung move a bit,making me fall on top of him but fortunately,I put my hand on each of Hwakyung's side so I didn't overlap her.

I studied her face for awhile.

She looks cute and innocent when she sleep.

Her round eyes that are now shut close,her beautiful curves eyelashes that I just realize how long it is.

Did she even wear a fake one?

I also realize that she didn't put any make up on..just a light face pack and lipgloss on her soft yet thin lips.

Her lips look so kissable that makes me want to taste it.

I sit in that position for awhile,studying the creature in front of me when suddenly the reality hit me.

I quickly got off her and shook my head repeatly.Throwing the dirty thought away.

I'm not suppose to feel like this...why?

Yugyeom POV

"Where's Jackson?"I ask as soon as I walk out from the bathroom,with a just a boxer on my body.

"He's carrying Hwakyung to the guess room"Bambam said,playing with his phone.

"where are you going?"Bambam ask before I could even walk out from the room.

"I'm thirsty"just what I said and leave the room.

I was passing by the guess room where Jackson put Hwakyung in.

I walk a step closer to the room,wanting to check on Hwakyung condition.

Slowly opening the door without any sound to see the unexpected scene.

Jackson was on top of hwakyung,staring at her with his soft eyes.

What the hell?

He seems to snap back in the reality when he suddenly got off her and look away.His cheeks turn red as tomato.

I fake a cough,making him startled and turn around.

Jackson quickly walk toward me,closing the door behind.

"I-it's not like what you're thinking"he stuttered,didn't have any courage to look me in the eyes.

"What?"I pretend to not know what happening between him and Hwakyung and just walk down to the kitchen to sip some juice.

-

I wake up in the morning just to be greet by Bambam's leg on top of my body.

I push his legs away, get up from the bed and walk out from the room just to meet with hwakyung wide eyes,standing right in front of her room.

"what's wrong with you?"I ask as she was acting weird.

"You...put your shirt on stupid!"she said,covering her eyes with her hand.

I look down just to see me in just a boxer.

"It's not like I'm fully naked"I snorted.

"Yugyeom!"she shout,still covering her eyes.

I rolled my eyes before get in the room and put on a shirt and a short pant.

"I'm done..you can open your damn eyes"I said and she slowly open her eyes.Sighs in relief.

"what am I doing here?"she ask.Looking around Bambam's house with a scared.

"you fainted yesterday...so we brought you here"I lazily said and yawn sleepily.

"y-you didn't do anything to me didn't you?"I smirk.

"Do you hoping that something will happen?"I smirk at her teasingly.

"Nooo!!"she yelled,makes me chuckle at house red her face was.

I left her and walk to the kitchen to get some fruit to eat and luckily,there's an apple so I grab the apple and take a bite.

I walk out from the house and take a sit on a bench,inhalling the fresh air.

I was just daydream when suddenly I feel a touch on my forehead.

"y-yaaah!what do you think you are doing?!"I push her hand off me and back away.

"come here,let me treat you...you have wound everywhere"she snorted before patting the sit besides her,asking me to sit there.

"I can't treat you if yo're just standing there like an idiot"I blinked at her twice,staring at her confusely.

She groan before pulling me toward her and make me sit on the bench,then she took out some medicine from the first aid kit box.

I couldn't control myself but just to stare her as she treat my wound.She looks even pretty in the morning.

I flinch at every touch she makes on my skin.

"Finish!!"snapping back in the reality,she ruffled my already messy hair as soon as she finish treating.

"We're not this close for you to ruffle my hair"I throw her hand away from me,annoyed but craving for her touch at the same time.

"Tch"she tched and pouted.

We sit in silence for awhile,admiring the beautiful sky~

"sorry...because of me,you got the wound"I look at her who was looking on the floor,playing with her fingers.

"Then you should stop making people around you worried"I rolled my eyes and walk away.