16 Eat

Jackson POV

I wake up the next morning and feel ache on my head,realizing that we're drinking yesterday.

I brought my hand towards my head,feeling the ache on it.

A groan from someone making me turn to look on the bed,just to see a sight of hwakyung in Yugyeom's embrace.

I watch as Yugyeom groan and tighten the hug on hwakyung.

The feeling of jealousy came out of nowhere,seeing Hwakyung in other guy embrace.

"Jackson?"a sleepy voice called,snaping me out from my own thought.

There's Hwakyung,looking at me weirdly as she rub her eyes twice,like a kid.

"Morning hwakyung!"I greet.Watching her still inside yugyeom's arm.

"Mo-morning too...Jackson"she greet back and as if she had already realize,she quickly push Yugyeom's hand away from her and turn her wide eyes to me,trying to explain what happen.

"It's okay...you look too panic"I giggle as I see her panic expression,trying to explain the situation.

She let out a loud sighs,"I'm glad you understand..there's nothing happen yesterday"

I smile at her as she yawn while covering his hand on her mouth before the sting on my head came back.

"W-what happen?"she ask,walking toward me in worried.

"My head...must be dizzy because of the soju yesterday"I explain as she just nod her head.

"That's why I told you not to drink!look what happen?"she growl,knocking my already dizzy head.Looks like a mother babbling to her kid.

She walk out from the room and went to god knows where..

An hour passed by and all of us sat on the dining table,waiting for Hwakyung to serve us the samgyetang,ginseng chicken soup that could make us feel better.

"since you all drunk last night,I made samgyetang for you guys in order to dispel the diziness"she said,pouring the soup on our plates but then,she stop in front of Yugyeom.Hesitant to pour the soup.

I look at them in suspicious.I know I can't feel this way as Hwakyung said there's nothing happen yesterday but...the awkward feels between them somehow makes me suspicious of what actually happen yesterday.

"Stop thinking about yesterday..nothing serious happen"as yugyeom could feel the awkwardness,he spoke out,making Hwakyung's face redden and Bambam chocked on the soup.

Yugyeom POV

I hummed as I feel comfortable and tighten the hug around my bolster.

Slowly half-open my eyes to widen my eyes when I saw Hwakyung was in my embrace.

And the scene about last night appeared in my mind,making me groan in annoyed at how stupid I was to confess to her like that.

My eyes fall on her peaceful face as she comfortably sleep inside my embrace.I flinch as she suddenly pull me closer to her.Feeling the hot breath that tickle my neck area as she ducked her face in there.

I smile,feeling the comfortable of her in my embrace,tighten the hug and close my eyes back to sleep.

"Kim Yugyeom...wake up,the sun already raising"someoe shout in my ears making my eyes shot open,just to see Jackson grinning right in front of me.

"What the hell?"I curse,just realizing that hwakyung was not around anymore.I pursed my lips.

"Finding Hwakyung?"I startled as he mention hwakyung.Probably,he saw everything.

"What happen?yesterday?"he raise one of his eyebrows up,feeling suspicious.

"I don't know"I shrugged my shoulder and went to the toilet.

About 3 hours later,we all gathered at the dining tables while waiting Hwakyung to serves us the samgyeotang.

"Stop thinking about yesterday...Nothing serious happen"I said as she look awkward around me.

And I didn't even think about Bambam who suddenly chock on his soup as he was sipping it.

"What happen?"his curiousity doesn't want let this thing slide away in peace.

I turn my gaze to Jackson who was just take a sip of his soup without looking at me or Hwakyung.

But I know he was hearing.

"We're not allowed to talk when we're eating"I said,taking a sip of my samgyeotang

"Hwakyung?what are you doing?let's eat with us"invite Jackson,patting the chair besides him.

"It's okay,I'm full anyways"she grin,scratching her head.

"Hmm...you're good at making samgyeotang!"Bambam hummed,showing his thumbs up at Hwakyung.

"Well"Hwakyung smile widely.

"Can you cook for me again?pretty please?"Bambam wiggle his eyebrows up and down while blinking his eyes repeatedly.

"Stop it Bambam..you're not cute at all"Hwakyung said,rolling her eyes but chuckle at the same time,amuse by Bambam's aegyeo.

"Yaaah!who throw this?!"Bambam yell as he take the napkin away from his face.

"Stop make your old and ugly aegyo..you're making me slowly go blind"Jackson snorted and continue to sip the soup.

"Yaah..I know you love it"Bambam tease him and they start argue about Bambam's aegyeo that I found it pretty disgusting.

"Stop the talk and eat dumbass"

They stop argue and continue eating and there's no more noises around the dining room.