32

Jackson POV

It's getting dark now but we still can't track Hwakyung.

We're now gathering at the same place again after seperating for 2 hours.

"Still can't find Hwakyung?"ask me while they just nod their head in dissapointment.

"Wait...where's Yugyeom?have you messange him?"ask Bambam,exchange look with me and Mark.

"Yes I already sent him a messange..he would come by any minutes..just wait for him here"Mark answered,ruffling his hair roughly as he had a hard time.

We wait for Yugyeom for about 15 minutes but he's still not here.Bambam try to call him but he's not picking up his phone.

Where the heck is he?

"Yugyeom's missing!"Youngjae shout and sit on the ground.Frowning.

Looking at him who was panting heavily like he just run all the way here,I know he was exhausted and tired.

"He still On his phone right?"I ask,waiting for them to answer.

"Yeah..he doesn't off his phone"replied Bambam.

"we can track his number"I suggest and take out my phone, finding Yugyeom's location.

"where's this place?"I question, making all of them curious and make their way towards me.

"What is he doing there?"Jinyoung ask,slightly confuse of why Yugyeom went there.

"Do you know this place?"I ask Jinyoung who look completely confuse.

"Well yeah,I used to hang out with my friends there...that's an old building near my housing area that will be knock down in 2 months from now"he explain.

"Maybe Hwakyung was there too?he will never go to a place that he don't know if he had nothing important things to do!"I yell.

I know him very well!Why should he go to that place when he has no important matters to do?

"Let's go to this place"JB said and headed to his car followed by Jinyoung, Bambam and Younjae while Mark and I head to our motorbike.

We reach right in front of the old building and saw clearly Yugyeom's motorbike park there.We park a little bit far from the house as I saw many guys guarding in front of the building.

"What are they doing here?"ask Youngjae when all of them already get out from JB's car.he freak out seeing how many the guys there.

"I'm really sure Hwakyung and Yugyeom are here..."I said and studied all of their face.

My eyes grow wide when I start to recognise all of these guys so as Bambam.We look at each other making JB,Jinyoung,Youngjae and Mark confuse.

"Kai"Bambam and I said.

"This is all Kai's plan...they kidnapped Hwakyung because wanted to trap Yugyeom"Bambam explain, making the 4 of them more confuse.

They had a frown on their face and I internally rolled my eyes at how dumb they look

"Who's this Kai guy?"Mark ask, raising his eyebrow up.

"He's our enemy...His gangs lose with us back then and I think they want to take a revenged"I explain and I think they've understand the situation now.

"So...what should we do now?"ask JB, waiting for my answer.

"which one of you good at fighting?"Bambam ask, making all four of them blank for a momment.

"As you all know...I learned taekwondo when I was 9"Mark said raising up his hand proudly.

"Okay good..but I don't know that sorry"Bambam said jokingly.

"How could you don't know?!"Mark growl,cannot accept the fact that Bambam don't know about him having a taekwondo lesson since 9.

"Shhh...be quiet!we don't have time to argue at this momment!"I interrupt and all of them shut their mouth up.

"okay..Mark,Bambam and I will distract them while the three of you sneak in from the back..okay?"I said, planning a plan that I hope will succeed and they agree with it.

I can't believe that we actually cooperate this time.

The three of them  make their way to the back of the building while Mark,Bambam and I walk to the front.

"Hey guys!do you miss me?"Bambam said and calmly walk to Kai's gang followed by us behind.

"What are you doing here?!"Xiumin shout stopping his duty.

"Well...we just want to take back what you've taken from us"I said before giving them a death glare."where's Yugyeom and Hwakyung?"

"Your friends?hahahaha Kai is giving them a lesson in there"Lay smirk,pointing his finger at the building.

I clench my fist and slowly run toward them.

Jinyoung POV

We already arrive at the back of the building and luckily we found a hole to enter the building.

We try to find a door which is connect with the building and saw 2 guys were talking to each other while guarding the door.

"Heyy..do you know how to fight?"I ask two of them.

"Yeah..I know,just...not too good"JB said not too sure.I look at Youngjae and he just shrugged his shoulder.

"We beat them ass together okay?I count from three"I start to count while JB and Youngjae getting ready to run toward the 2 guys.

"two"I feel nervous as I have never fight in my whole life

"one!!"I shout loudly and all of us run toward the 2 guys.

"Hey..who are you?!"one of them ask but we ignore it and JB punch his stomach.

I saw Youngjae try to punch another one guy who's taller than him but fail because the guy hold his hand and want to give a punch on his face.

Youngjae struggle under the guy and slap his arm quiet hard, making that guy release his hand.As I know,Youngjae is really good at slapping people.

When the guy was about to punch Youngjae again,I quickly run toward him and kick him until he fall on the ground.I look at the other side and saw JB was already finish with the other guy.Wow..I don't know he's good at fighting.

We enter the house and search for Yugyeom and Hwakyung.How is the condition of the other three of them?did they succeed?

JB hyung,Youngjae...you guys go find hwakyung and yugyeom .. I want to help the other boys"

JB and Youngjae nod and when we are about to having a seperate way,we heard someone shout from the upstairs making us shock.

"HWAKYUNG!"the three of us look at each other before quickly make our way to the upstairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

17 June 2016