35 Sigh

I make my way to Yugyeom's house which is still dark and silence so I bet they're not here.

I walk to Bambam house which is just a few houses away from Yugyeom's house.

knocking the door twice and the door already wide open.

There stood Jackson,right in front of the door while looking at me shockingly.

"Hwakyung"he murmured.

"Jackson..why are you skipping school today?"I ask,wanting an answer for the question that had disturbed my mind this whole day.

"Come on in"he ask me to come in.

As I step into the house,I saw Bambam and Yugyeom happily playing football video games in the living room.

"Yaaah!this is what you all do this whole day?"I yell.Both of them stop playing the video game and stare me.

"Uh?when did you come?"Bambam ask, staring at me in confuse.

"Why don't you go to school?"I repeat the same question when Jackson didn't give me any answer.

"Urghh we're too lazy to go"Bambam grin.

"Yaaah come on!start it again!"Yugyeom shout and continue playing the video game again without Bambam ready.

"Yahh!wait for me!"Bambam groan and join in too.

A few minutes later,Yugyeom scored a 'GOAL' and scream happily,leaving the sour Bambam there.

"Okayy... 2:1"Bambam said while his eyes glued on the screen.I stare Jackson who was just standing next to me while grinning at me.

"Heyy"Jackson elbow me.I give him a what do you want expression.

"I miss you"he whisper in my ear.

"If you miss me why don't you go to school?"I ask half pouting and folded my arm.

"I want to go to school just now but Yugyeom and Bambam drag me here and say that Yugyeom didn't heal yet"he explain.

No wonder he is wearing his school unform.

"So...he still didn't healed?"I raise my eyebrow,cannot believe with what I heard and what I saw with my eyes.I turn my gaze to Yugyeom who is focusing himself on the screen.

"Ermm..did he look sick?"Jackson say sarcastically, looking at Yugyeom who was focus playing the Xbox."don't you miss me too?"he ask, curving his lips into a smile.

"Why should I?"

"So..if you don't miss me,why did you find us until here?"he nudge me again and this time,I feel like almost fall but he quickly grab me by my wrist."sorry"

"I just...worried"

"We're not your son to you to worry about us"he reply, smirking."aww just admit that you miss us!"he said and this time a bit louder than before.

"Why should I miss you?you always visit me at the hospital almost everyday until I nauseated staring your face"I said and sit on the couch behind me.He follow me after that.Sitting next to me while his gaze still on me.

"It's okay if you don't want to admit it"he grin.

"Admit what?I already said that I didn't miss you!"I shout.

"It's okay Hwakyung...I know it"he grin."umm...do you already have a partner to the prom?"he start to ask.and this time about the prom.

"Urm...yes"I answer and I can't no longer see his smile as his smile has faded.