13 unexpected

Hwakyung POV

I was walking home alone together as you can see,Sena's father took her home again and Mark had something coming up so he can't walk with me.

As I was walking while sighing,looking down the road,someone poke my waist from behind,making me startled and jumped at the sudden touch.

"what are you doing here?"I ask the one who poke my waist,Jinyoung.

"I'm walking you home,obviously"he chuckle,walking besides me.

"Don't you have to walk with your girlfriend right now?"I raise one of my eyebrows up,staring at him.

"You stalk me?"he smirk.

"Nope...it just I witnessed the scene whenever I walk home"I shrugged my shoulder as I continued walking.

"I'm walking with you this week..don't you feel I'm so sweet?"he pout,bloating his cheeks.

"Jeez I'm not even your girlfriend?"I rolled my eyes.

"yes you are"he said,slightly annoyed me.

Why did he want to admit me as his girlfriend?

"I told you...I'm not"I mumble,glaring at him.

"You're so fierce"he pursed his lips before smiling again,"but I like it"

Jinyoung keep poking me while we're walking because I keep ignoring him and that makes me pissed off.

What if his girlfriends saw him with me?I'll be roast till death

"Get your hand away from me!"I push his hand away but then,he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Jinyoung!"I yelled as he just giggle happily.

I tried to push him away but I can't as he tighten the hug so I just let him be until we reach my house.

I rolled my eyes at him and about to enter without saying any goodbye but out of the blue he grab my wrist and pull me toward him,bringing me into his embrace.

I try to push him but he brought one of his hand on my head,tighten the hug.

"Jinyoung what are you doing?!someone might see us"I whispered on his ear but he just stayed silence while caressing my hair.

That was when I feel his hot breath on my neck,saying "I like you"

I stop from whatever I was doing,startled and confuse at the same time by his sudden confession.

"I like you"he repeat.

I was froze from all the sudden confession when my eyes landed on Yugyeom's house.

My eyes grew big,thinking that Yugyeom might be looking at us with his disgust look on his face.

With all of my energy,I push Jinyoung away from me,taking some steps backward to distance myself from him.

He chuckle.

"Was that suppose to be funny Park f*cking Jinyoung?"I growl when he chuckle."you have a f*cking girlfriend..not girlfriend but girlfriendssss....how am I suppose to believe that you likes me?"

"Then,I'll end everything with them..will that makes you believe in me?"he ask,piercing his eyes on me as I look away.

"You'll hurt them"

"I don't care as long as you believe me"

I was mad at his answer.I know I'm not suppose to feel like that because I'm not one of his girlfriend but,I know the feels of being hurt.

And I'm afraid one day if I accept him,he'll leave me like I'm just his toys.

I stomped my feet on the floor as I walk toward the front door,open it and slammed the door harshly,leaving the froze Jinyoung alone there.

I bloat my cheeks as I tried to control my anger and walk upstairs to my room.

As I enter my room and close the door shut,I could feel a presence behind me so I turn my back just to see...

"Kim Yugyeom"I yell,confuse as if how he enter my house."what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I'm hungry...cook for me"he ask while laying himself on my bed as I look at him disbelief.

"I'm asking you!how the hell you get in here?!"

Flashback 45 minutes ago

Yugyeom POV

I look at the unfamiliar shoes in front of my house and just shrugged it off,thinking that maybe it was one of mom's friend.

"Honey..come here"my mom called when I was just about to go upstairs,taking a nap.

"We want to go to the mall and I don't think we'll be back at time...I didn't even make you lunch honey so sorry"she said before continue,"so...you can go to Mrs. Shin house as Hwakyung was there...Mrs. shin said that Hwakyung can cook so ask her to make you lunch"

I nod my head lazily.As if I can't eat outside?

"Oh you're such an obeyed son!Your mother must be so proud to have you!"Mrs. Shin,hwakyung's mom praise.

"This"she take something out from his handbag,"our house key..you can take it...if you're hungry,just go to my house okay?"I grab the key from her.

"Thank you...Mrs. shin"I thanked,faking a smile.

"Just call me aunt"

They had a small talk before they headed to the mall,leaving me alone in the house.

My stomach growl at how hungry I am.Bet,I didn't have choice but to go to Hwakyung's house.

I walk out from my house to Hwakyung's house which is still lock due to Hwakyung that still didn't come home yet.

I unlock the gate and the front door before slowly enter the house.

I climb the stairs,wanting to know where's Hwakyung room and I found it in a split of second.

I smirk as there's written Hwakyung's name on the door so I bet this might be Hwakyung's room.

Slowly,I pull the door knob and enter her room without her permission.

I had invaded her privacy but...who cares?

I close the door shut and eyeing around her room.

There's some photo hanging on the wall,and mostly hers.

My eyes landed on a photo of her on the desk, a photo of her when she was still a kid,smiling brightly as if she was really happy.

I brought my eyes to the next photo,the big frame that are hanging on the wall.

Without me realizing,I smile looking at all those photos.

I walk to the window as something caught my eyes.

I felt like my heart break into pieces as I witnessed the scene.Hwakyung was in Jinyoung's embrace while Jinyoung caressing her.

~~~~~