29 Rain

Detention.One word that I dislike the most

Even though I don't know how it feel to go to the detention class,I still hate it because i hate staying at school too late

I walk to the class and sit on one of the chair.Waiting for Mrs. Lim to come in.Yugyeom wasn't here yet.He always late or maybe he is planning to skip the detention class as he always do?

I heard the door being push and quickly turn my face to look at the door.Yugyeom stood right in front of the door and stare me."what?"he ask and then sit on a seat next to me.

"I thought you'll skip the detention class again"I said not looking at him.

"I'm thinking about skipping the class but..."he stop his sentence making me facing him."I can't"

"Why?"I ask him confusely.He's about to answer my question when Mrs. Lim already appear in front of the door and walk to the front facing us.

"So...did as you usually do okay?"Mrs. Lim say looking at Yugyeon who was listening to the music with headphones in his ear."okay...detention start now"

Heyy..this is my first time to get detention like this..is she don't want to explain what should I do?

I watch Mrs. Lim sit on her chair and do his duty as a teacher.Marking our books.I look at Yugyeom who's shaking his head up and down as he listening to the music.He's really into the music tho.So...is this how it feel to get detention?just sit like this until 5pm?

"Yugyeom"I whispered but he didn't answer me.Or maybe he didn't even heard my call."Kim Yugyeom"I whispered again but still reponse until I elbowed his arm.

He took off his headphones and face me.He give me what expression

"What should I do?"I ask still whispering but I don't know how,we get caught by Mrs. Lim

"Mrs. Shin...please keep quiet..you're in detention right now"she say still glued her eyes on a book.

I sit there blinking my eyes for a few minutes until Yugyeom put his earphones on mine.I look at him in surprise.

He shook his head when I want to take off the headphones.He then lay his head on the desk facing me while I just sit froze listening to the music.His taste was good tho.Same as mine.The music was so classy.And I don't even know he likes english song.

Suddenly,Mrs. Lim stand from her sit and say,"I'll be right back..keep quiet okay" and then left me with Yugyeom.

I took off the headphones and put it on the table.And then I studied Yugyeom face as he sleeping next to me.He's handsome...even when sleeping.I lean my head on the desk and face him as well.I look at every inches of his face.He have a perfect eyelashes...His eyelashes are pretty and long just like girls.He also have a beautiful pink lips.I studied his face really well until

"What are you doing?"Yugyeom open his eyes and we look each other."are you stalking my face?"he ask making my cheeks turn red.I get my face up and look at the front

"N-no!"I stuttered."I just....feel sleepy"I add.

"oh sure you're lying"Yugyeon said and raise his head from the desk.

"It-it's true!"Yugyeom give me a smirk before Mrs. Lim come in to the class and sit in front of us.

-

"Hey!"Yugyeom shout as the detention already end and I wad about to walk to the front gate until I heard Yugyeom shout.I point my index finger at me asking if he's calling for me.

"yeah you stupid come here"he say.I pout but I guess he didn't saw my pout.I walk to him.

"What?"I ask annoyingly."I want to go home..I'm tired,smelly,sticky,messy-"I get interrupt by him.

"Please shut your mouth"he said making me stamp my legs.He hand me a helmet to me and I look at the helmet blankly.Don't say that he want to drive me back with his motorbike.

"Umm..nevermind..I can just walk-"I get cutt by him again.Great.

"No,it's about to rain..and if you walk,probably you'll stay the night under the bus stop waiting for the rain to stop"I look up at the sky.Yeah..it's somehow dark.I look at his motorbike with scared."you scared right?"

"A little"I say while making a sign with my hand.

"Don't worry"he then start the engine of his motorbike and ask me to sit behind him.I put on the helmet and sit behind him.I really need something to hug right now but I didn't think he would allow me to huh him.

"Hold tight...I'll speed as it'll raining soon"he said and make a loud noise with his motorbike making me shock and quickly hug him.He giggled"yeah...like that"

We had an awkward situation while we're on the road because I hug him tightly with my eyes shut.

"hey...we've arrive"I slowly open my eyes as Yugyeom said that.I notice that we're right in front of my house.I quickly broke the embrace and get off his bike."you're so scared don't you?"he giggled.

"Yeah...now you know"I say while took off my helmet.

"No wonder I saw you hugging Mark when he sent you that days"he bring up the day that he saw me hugging Mark's back.

"Oh please don't bring it up again"I said correcting my skirt.

"okay"he chuckle."now,go in..."

"Thanks"I thanked him and give him a smile."you should go too..it's starting to rain"

"My house is just right in front of yours"He giggled again.Why did he acting weird?

"Oh right,okay then..goodbye"I bid him a goodbye and wave my hand to him as I walk to the front door.

Before I could open the door,I turn back and saw Yugyeom,who was still there watching me.I smile before I fully enter my house and close the door till I can't see Yugyeom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

27 May 2016